Home

Madden NFL 17 Video - Gameplay, Commentary, Fake FG Trick Play (GoodGameBro)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Video - Gameplay, Commentary, Fake FG Trick Play (GoodGameBro) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2016, 11:01 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17 Video - Gameplay, Commentary, Fake FG Trick Play (GoodGameBro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayRaider510
A lot of times he does not cut him off. Davis talks well into the TD beforw Gaudin speaks.
Again, it's from a May finalized build. I trust they'll polish it in 2 months.
Old 06-25-2016, 06:03 AM   #34
Rookie

Madden 17 seems to have that NCAA Football smoothness all over it!! Love these gameplay vids
Old 06-25-2016, 06:55 AM   #35
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Best vid of the bunch. I echo many comments on the commentary, though. I'd also like to hear the players last name more than "the player" or "He makes the catch". Otherwise M17 is looking like the badly needed substantive turning point for the franchise I have been waiting for. Just ready to play this thing now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2016, 10:05 AM   #36
MVP

DGuinta1's Arena

OVR: 29
Kicker scored on the fake, they should have mugged him in celebration, his teammates.
Old 06-25-2016, 10:34 AM   #37
Rookie

whoisdo's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 17 Video - Gameplay, Commentary, Fake FG Trick Play (GoodGameBro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
Best vid of the bunch. I echo many comments on the commentary, though. I'd also like to hear the players last name more than "the player" or "He makes the catch". Otherwise M17 is looking like the badly needed substantive turning point for the franchise I have been waiting for. Just ready to play this thing now.
I believe I've heard them reference players on a few instances of big catches or touchdowns. But with only 40% of the commentary in, I'm optimistic we'll see some personal touches like that at launch.
Old 06-25-2016, 10:46 AM   #38
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoisdo
I believe I've heard them reference players on a few instances of big catches or touchdowns. But with only 40% of the commentary in, I'm optimistic we'll see some personal touches like that at launch.

Davis needs to say the players names more, Gaudin does say their names most of the time from what I've seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-25-2016, 01:50 PM   #39
Rookie

bears1387's Arena

Where are the team celebrations!? How often do you see a guy sit there and dance by himself in the NFL and nobody else comes to celebrate...
Old 06-25-2016, 02:51 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 22

Wow...Tiburon, you've made major strides, Well done bros!

Not sure if the cams been fixed for zoom running and passing,etc but it does look tweaked..I sure hope its fixed and more options are given this year, one of Madden's Achilles' heel in the past has been the zonky cam choices. Commentary feels fresh finally..so glad you guys got rid of Sims and Corp.

Also you guys need more people on the sidelines, its still not enough..and all the NFL personnel on the sidelines don't all have red shirts..its NEVER like that in a real football game and i been to hundreds of football games. Put some more sideline crews in there, stadium crews, NFL personnel, more media people,etc..even behind the end zones there are lots more people in real games.

The colors need a major boost of vibrancy...really, the colors of Madden are still too dull, no pop in them at all. That's kinda depressing. Its one of those tiny things that mean a lot. Dang..turn up the color strength..the fields need to be greener, the colors of uni's need more strength.. A lot of developers overlook this aspect in Sports games but good TV broadcasts always show a high bit rate of colors that are identical to being at the game itself. Its never washed out like it shows in Madden and in this game play video..Madden is way too washed out still. You guys can tune this up. My HDTV is professional calibrated besides, like i said i been to plenty of games too..and colors are always more vibrant. Look how green and lush the field is, look how the colors of the players and background pop. It's beautiful, it feels alive..Madden looks very dull to the eye. MLB The Show has this same issue.

Last edited by Moegames; 06-25-2016 at 03:09 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »