Home

Madden NFL 17 Equipment Upgrades - Helmets, Facemasks, Gloves, Cleats & More

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Equipment Upgrades - Helmets, Facemasks, Gloves, Cleats & More within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2016, 10:58 AM   #201
Rookie

OVR: 0
Wink Re: Madden NFL 17 Equipment Upgrades - Helmets, Facemasks, Gloves, Cleats & More

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie923
Yes!

I'm assuming that's not in this game.I'm not sure how difficult it would be but the primary color should equal the jersey color.

When I edit Cam's sleeves/wristbands, I'm always conflicted as what color to choose. If I could just set the wristbands and his half sleeve to primary, he'd wear black with the black unis and white with the white unis.

Instead, as it stands, he wears black at home AND away. Just looks off.
I reccomended that to Kane, that you should even be able to just globally set undershirt colors on the uniform selection page, but he said it isn't in the game.

I'm with you, though. At the least, the game should automatically determine your sleeve colors based on the jersey you're wearing. I would prefer having direct control through the uniform screen, but this would suffice.

Another team this is a problem for is the Raiders, who wear black on black and white on white
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »