Home

Madden NFL 16 Patch 1.11 Available, Minor Fixes Along with MUT Content

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Patch 1.11 Available, Minor Fixes Along with MUT Content within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2016, 11:21 PM   #73
All Star

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 16 Patch 1.11 Available, Minor Fixes Along with MUT Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
What are your offsides and other sliders set to?

Not sure but I had not had this issue once in till this patch. I have played like 3-4 games with patch 1.11 and had that one game were it happened. The other games it didn't. Why would those settings matter any way?
Old 07-24-2016, 11:33 PM   #74
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
Well this sucks I think the patch brook my game This is the first madden game that was good and not crappy in like 10 years and I had not had a single bug that was more then small in till after this patch. I played a game yesterday didn't have issue but I am playing a game right now me packers vs CPU Lions and in the early part of the 3erd quarter and now on like 6 plays in a row the CPU has soon has the huddle breaks a player on the lions just jumps onto the ground for an offsides. I tried to put the game into rest mode and then start the game up and that didn't do any thing. Now I am going to call a time out and see if that stops this. If not I guess I am going to have to go back to a old save which means I would lose about a game and a half and this last 2 games or save I have had a lot of TD passes. This really sucks. Ok just tried and no difference guess I am going to have to replay a game and a half now. Man EA it is always something. First madden that didn't suck and now a patch breaks the game only a month before the new one comes out.

That happened to me ONCE before this last patch came out. I did something that fixed it (I think I ran a play in supersim). Oddly, I am fairly sure it happened versus the Lions too....
Old 07-25-2016, 02:06 AM   #75
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
That happened to me ONCE before this last patch came out. I did something that fixed it (I think I ran a play in supersim). Oddly, I am fairly sure it happened versus the Lions too....

That is odd that it happened vs the lions to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2016, 06:46 AM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
Yeah tuning update 1 month before madden17. Gameplay is worse than before update imo. Sounds like a marketing scheme to make people think the game is broken and go out and get Nadden 17. Well let's not say broken but you'll have to put in ample time with sliders again to get the game where it was before the update and by that time madden 17 will be out and a refreshing welcome for having to fiddle with sliders anymore
If you're investing more time into adjusting the game to your liking ( I won't say fixing because that implies there is a commonly universal issue that makes playing completely unbearable or impossible.) then the game might not be too broken. The past three or four years these guys have been straight up, so they really didn't need to do anything like you're suggesting to get cash from me or anyone else that is a fan that stays on the fence for their yearly release due to their practices. I understand not giving them anything but doubt, but I don't think that deception is the reason for the patch. It's as simple as: basketball players play basketball, fighters fight, game developers develop games, so they are perfecting their craft as far as I'm concerned, to each his own I suppose.
Old 07-26-2016, 01:50 AM   #77
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

There are some things in madden that are broken on certain skill levels... Play action pass blocking, defensive awareness. Now some of these things are being addressed in M17 but if there trying to implement those things in the latest patch , I don't see how it would work. I do know that things like encroachment after breaking the huddle is back. Penalties ( face mask) in particular is inflated. If you go back and read my first post I'm basically saying that there are always those guys( especially on this forum) that say " I'll wait till next year or I'll rent it. All I'm saying is it's a great strategy to get those people off the fence. Now is madden 16 unplayable. Hell no. But there is always ramifications when patches are applied. Its Kind of like a butterfly effect. Sliders do help but it takes time to tweak.... With final tuning in madden 17 and gearing up for madden 18 on frost bight (allegedly). I'm not sure how they had the time or resources to put out a patch so late. Anyway.... Just my opinion.... I swear some of you guys act like your on EA's payroll......
Old 07-26-2016, 09:24 AM   #78
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
There are some things in madden that are broken on certain skill levels... Play action pass blocking, defensive awareness. Now some of these things are being addressed in M17 but if there trying to implement those things in the latest patch , I don't see how it would work. I do know that things like encroachment after breaking the huddle is back. Penalties ( face mask) in particular is inflated. If you go back and read my first post I'm basically saying that there are always those guys( especially on this forum) that say " I'll wait till next year or I'll rent it. All I'm saying is it's a great strategy to get those people off the fence. Now is madden 16 unplayable. Hell no. But there is always ramifications when patches are applied. Its Kind of like a butterfly effect. Sliders do help but it takes time to tweak.... With final tuning in madden 17 and gearing up for madden 18 on frost bight (allegedly). I'm not sure how they had the time or resources to put out a patch so late. Anyway.... Just my opinion.... I swear some of you guys act like your on EA's payroll......
It's great and welcomed you have opinions, but one of your lines from your first post was interpreted as they broke 16 to get people to buy 17.

Sounds like a marketing scheme to make people think the game is broken and go out and get Nadden 17.

To answer your last question, Madden started with continuous development with Madden 16 and that last patch would fall under that.
Old 07-26-2016, 10:26 AM   #79
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Madden NFL 16 Patch 1.11 Available, Minor Fixes Along with MUT Content

Quote:

Yep. EA pays some of us to not see any of the stuff you're seeing and then tell you we don't see them.

Also I get a free Madden game every time I give an opinion about madden. So the fact that I completely disagree with your opinion is only for that reason.

Old 07-26-2016, 10:30 AM   #80
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Played a few more games in my CFM and the patch definitely messed up my sliders so I guess after I finish the playoffs I'm going to delete it and just wait for 17.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »