Home

Madden NFL 16 Patch 1.11 Available, Minor Fixes Along with MUT Content

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Patch 1.11 Available, Minor Fixes Along with MUT Content within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2016, 07:49 AM   #65
All Star

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 16 Patch 1.11 Available, Minor Fixes Along with MUT Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I didn't quote you and i wasn't referring to you.

I saw you didn't quote me but I thought you where referring to me. But its all good. Nice Favre avatar by the way. He is my all time favorite NFL player.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2016, 08:31 AM   #66
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
Not saying it is and I don't notice any differences with fatigue.

Yes I am sure I had to replay the game. Like I said it was happening before I even got to the line. How can I hard count when I cant even get to the line with out the CPU diving and going off sides lol.
What are your offsides and other sliders set to?
Old 07-24-2016, 03:01 PM   #67
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
Not saying it is and I don't notice any differences with fatigue.

Yes I am sure I had to replay the game. Like I said it was happening before I even got to the line. How can I hard count when I cant even get to the line with out the CPU diving and going off sides lol.
I played 2 more games and still haven't seen the defense jump offsides before u even hiike heck I have even run the hurry up offense and had players on defense still behind my line and it wouldn't even let me hike ball.

I still have to give praise to ea for this update so close to 17 coming out if 17 plays way 16 does now could be best one yet esp with everything they added to 17.

Last game I played was against the pack and arod lite up my defense and was deadly in the redzone... I lost 34-16. I tried making come back but rg3 fumbled at 1 yard line and threw pick 6 to seal win.
Old 07-24-2016, 08:05 PM   #68
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Yup m still getting that encroachment penalty just by walking to the line of scrimmage... Wasn't this addressed in an earlier patch.
Old 07-24-2016, 08:32 PM   #69
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
Yup m still getting that encroachment penalty just by walking to the line of scrimmage... Wasn't this addressed in an earlier patch.
I have only heard of the false start issue,that was fixed a while ago though. I have played roughly 8 games since this latest patch and have noticed nothing like you guys are describing....

Sorry couldn't have been more help.

The only thing I can think of outside of a glitch would be the slider setting for offsides....not sure if this would do anythig,but you might try to lower it and see if that helps clear anything up.

I have mine at default and as I mentioned haven't seen anything like you are describing.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert

Last edited by Kramer5150; 07-24-2016 at 08:35 PM.
Old 07-24-2016, 08:52 PM   #70
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

The best way to really see how things are different when patches come out is to play on default sliders and penalties. IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-24-2016, 08:56 PM   #71
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Ya maybe I'll go back to the default sliders ... I'm also on all madden so maybe I'll toggle between all pro and all madden , but man ,for the last 2 months the game was playing perfect..... It just seems the cpu got a boost, as well as penalties.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2016, 10:12 PM   #72
Rookie

No one has mentioned this... But my starting center just got injured. I was playing in my offline cfm as normal, when suddenly one of my linemen was called for holding. I didnt recognize the name, but I noticed he was playing center on my team! I checked the depth chart and noticed that my starting center is out 6 weeks.

Now, I play all of my games, but I don't remember being told that my center was injured during the game. I know he was healthy the previous week because he was put through game prep the previous week. So apparently, linemen get injured after the patch. Was shocked to see nobody else had this happen to them...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »