Home

If you start out the season 0-6, do you...

This is a discussion on If you start out the season 0-6, do you... within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2016, 08:24 PM   #57
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: If you start out the season 0-6, do you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
I might be the only one that actually enjoys losing in madden. I'd love to go 0-6 bc it would mean the game is a challenge. When I'm losing I have something to build and look forward to. When I win the Super Bowl it's like ok I'm the best now what?
Nope, you're not the only one. Losing is what makes winning fun. I win it all and its like, how do I make it harder....
Old 07-29-2016, 11:05 PM   #58
MVP

NewscasterNews4's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: If you start out the season 0-6, do you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewscasterNews4
You play every game and get a look at your young talent or you just tank for the #1 pick. I'm 0-9 in my Bears franchise, and while tanking isn't the funnest thing to do, it's worth it to bring in your new potential franchise QB. If you don't need a QB, then it's still good to get a high pick and select an impact player or trade down and accumulate picks.
An update on this season: I finished the year 1-15 LOL....our only win was Week 17 against the Cowboys, who rested their starters for the playoffs.

Either way, I'm glad I played out the season. I learned that there are a few bright spots on the team, but basically this entire team needs to be gutted. Because I don't like signing free agents, this upcoming draft will be important, and I'm 99% sure I will bring in a new era of Bears football by drafting a franchise QB with the #1 pick.

Its too bad Madden 17's coming out in less than a month because I'm really getting into this rebuild.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »