Home

Madden 17 Franchise Plans

This is a discussion on Madden 17 Franchise Plans within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2016, 08:09 AM   #25
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Madden 17 Franchise Plans

I plan on playing a seasonal on All-Pro, initially having good games until I get used to the game, and then never lose. Then by the middle of the next season I'll switch over all madden because Im bored by never losing. I will promptly never win a game on All Madden. By the end of the second season I'll begin to start playing around with the sliders to trying get All-Pro to be enough of a challenge, or all madden to not be impossible to stop the cpu passing game. I'll quit playing Madden the rest of the year in the middle of my third season, and I'll come to OS and post in the madden 18 wish list thread about the need for a level between all pro and all man, or at least separate offense of and fence of difficulty levels. I'll make a promise to myself that I'm not going to buy Madden 18 unless they do, because this happens to me every year for the past 10 years. And then I'll buy Madden 18 on the release day and Ill keep the same cycle of insanity going.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2016, 10:32 AM   #26
Rookie

althor's Arena

OVR: 0

I will be playing the Titans, same as always. I stuck with them when they were absolutely rock bottom terrible, I will stick with them as they improve.
Old 07-25-2016, 10:40 AM   #27
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Going to try and start with 32-team control and play that way but if the menus are still painfully slow and cumbersome I'll probably give up on that and just do a solo franchise. Maybe with a fantasy draft, need to find something to keep me somewhat interested for more than a season.
Old 07-25-2016, 11:40 AM   #28
MVP

sniperhare's Arena

OVR: 10

I will play the Jaguars, and probably play using that new Sim feature to control every play on offense and the big moments on defense. I've never been that great at defense, and this way I get to watch the CPU play against my players and do my best in the big situations.

The Jaguars have a lot of young talent that can be developed. By year two I hope to have Nickle be my primary defense, and will look to focus on Smith and Jack as two every downs Lb'ers who can play from sideline to sideline and cover any TE in the league.

I will look to develop a backup TE or pick up one in FA as I really like running 2 TE sets with another speedy pass catcher to complement Thomas.

The Jaguars need a speedy WR for sub situations and to use as a primary return man. That's the position I will overdraft for in the first round if I'm sure of his talent.
Old 07-25-2016, 12:08 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 1

Right now my only plan is to do a Vikings franchise. With the new stadium and how young the team is, I'm so pumped for this year!
Old 07-25-2016, 12:26 PM   #30
MVP

Caveman24's Arena

OVR: 25

Starting with my 49ers in my online CFM, lot of word ahead of me.
Old 07-25-2016, 01:18 PM   #31
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Same thing I do every Madden, sim the first season and start my franchise as the worst team. Usually end up with the Browns lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2016, 04:13 PM   #32
Pro

I'll be playing with the Raiders this year. Committing to do at least 5 seasons, hoping to get to 1-3 Super Bowls during that time period and at least win 1. Big needs are finding a replacement for Murray at RB, a better nickel, and a receiving TE. I will be editing the draft classes as much as possible (have about 150 players planned out for year 1, 100 for year 2, and so on).

I'd like to get Fournette, Cook, or McCaffrey at RB and O.J. Howard at TE if possible, but that's my dream scenario. If not any of those players, then I'd hope to draft Chubb at RB and Butt or Leggett at TE. I will only be tweaking ratings slightly and will only change Dev Trait for top 5-10 players.

May move from Oakland, but I'm annoyed that Vegas isn't a relocation option which is the most likely scenario. Will probably end up staying in Oakland.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »