Home

Madden 17 Franchise Plans

This is a discussion on Madden 17 Franchise Plans within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2016, 04:32 PM   #33
Rookie

Slim4824's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 17 Franchise Plans

Saints franchise

Trade brees for a pick to free up cap room
Develop a young qb to go along with the rest of the young talent.

Sent from my SM-N920R7 using Tapatalk
Old 07-25-2016, 04:48 PM   #34
Pro

XxSpiritHunterX's Arena

OVR: 0

I basically just took the worst teams in each division last year and placed them into a list randomizer to see who would get the most points (a la Mario Kart). The Chicago Bears won overall so that'll be the team I plan on rebuilding, but I'm also going to do a player career with the AFC team that had the most in their conference, either the Chargers or the Titans (tied).
Old 07-25-2016, 05:16 PM   #35
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by althor
I will be playing the Titans, same as always. I stuck with them when they were absolutely rock bottom terrible, I will stick with them as they improve.
Not to knock you or the way you choose to play your games but why only one team. I get its your favorite team but I couldn't imagine just playing with the Bucs and no one else.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2016, 07:23 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
Not to knock you or the way you choose to play your games but why only one team. I get its your favorite team but I couldn't imagine just playing with the Bucs and no one else.
I'm the same way. I think it is loyalty more than anything, but also I'm just not sure I can get really into running with another team.

But it also leads to some funny and/or sad situations. Think it was M16 I stared at the resign screen really being torn over whether or not to let Suggs walk. This past Madden I went through the same struggle with Jimmy Smith. I was really hurt by letting him go lol
Old 07-25-2016, 07:31 PM   #37
#1 conrhusker fan

huskerfan4life's Arena

OVR: 13

I most likely will take on the Cowboys and try to reverse the curse and get them at least 1 playoff win the first year or 2

Follow Me On Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbadjz
Old 07-25-2016, 08:38 PM   #38
Rookie

tryhardjuice's Arena

I like to take bottom of the line teams where i am not really attached to very many of the players lol.

Raiders are possibility, i like joseph, cooper, and mack. could easily get rid of just about everyone else imo. I am a Carr fan, but i fell in love with the mobile OP qb's in m16 draft classes. Hopefully they stay! I am super pumped to get some info about drafting this year.

Also the dolphins, 49ers, rams caught my eye. I would do vikings or jags but they both got better and ratings effect who i take.
Old 07-25-2016, 09:03 PM   #39
Just started!

New to this site but excited to be here.

Starting CFM I'll be taking on my hometown Vikes. First thing is to see if Teddy Touchdown can live go to the "hype". Second we need to secure the right side of the offensive line and possibly get one more WR for TB. Defense is solid overall so probably will draft for depth but I like to keep it realistic so no crazy trades and will get FA mostly for depth and build through the draft.

In a second franchise I think I might do a fantasy draft and just do the "play the moments" only to mix it up.
Old 07-25-2016, 10:36 PM   #40
Rookie

manEATgod's Arena

I'll be taking my hometown Ravens in an online league hoping to return the franchise to prominence. I've been a huge fan of Smitty ever since he came in the league and loved playing with him on the old NFL 2k. My plan is to get him a ring before he retires.

In order to do that I plan on developing our young pass rushers first and foremost. Kamalei Correa will start at either inside or outside linebacker depending on the team I face. I'll need Kaufusi to eventually take the starting job from Lawrence Guy, especially as the 4 tech DE in our base 3-4 "Predator". Timmy Jernigan I'll want to develop into a poor mans Geno Atkins and focus on pressuring the QB as the 3 tech DT in the "Predator". Willie Henry will be a fresh situational interior pass rusher. I'll make sure Carl Davis continues his progression as well.

On offense it is pretty simple. Perriman/Wallace/Moore stretch the field while both TEs, Juice and Smitty live off short to intermediate routes for the most part, and Kenneth Dixon comes in on 3rd down, and also in the red zone so as to take advantage of his nose for the end zone, whether pass or run.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »