Home

Madden NFL 17 Gameplay - Short Video Clips (GameInformer)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Gameplay - Short Video Clips (GameInformer) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2016, 04:42 PM   #65
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden NFL 17 Gameplay - Short Video Clips (GameInformer)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
I guess I'm one of the only ones who doesn't get hung up on player movement. Not saying its good, but I guess I'm just used to it and it doesn't bother me like it does others.
If you're trying to read that, Mathieu shouldn't be able to make that play. Some get hung up, as you say, because the lack of transition animations affect gameplay, heavily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
You're not one of the only ones, it's just that the ones that care about it, really, really care about it, they're basically the video game equivalent of a single issue voter. The whole game is critiqued through the angry lens of hating the movement. It is what it is.
Some of you simply have no respect for an opposing view. If you like it, cool. But why bash those that don't?

Or do you really view the animations of a video game as a single thing?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2016, 04:42 PM   #66
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchap38
Madden just ain't the same anymore.

?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-26-2016, 04:43 PM   #67
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Putting together some video montage of things that can and do happen in M17, is in no way indicative of the game as a whole, it would be the same thing if anyone put together a M17 montage of issues, what really matters is how prevalent are they in the game as a whole.

All these tweets claiming this has been tuned and that has been fixed so at this point I'd just like to see some uncut game play, preferably before EA access. Right at 3 weeks from the actual game being playable through EA access yet all we have is sparse video clips to parse through.
Old 07-26-2016, 06:10 PM   #68
MVP

Black Bruce Wayne's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
They said there would be new "camera angles" not gameplay cameras. They were talking about presentation camera angles. It's already been confirmed there are no new gameplay cameras. We seriously need a Custom camera option back though.
Thanks. This is very disappointing news.
Old 07-26-2016, 06:12 PM   #69
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
Putting together some video montage of things that can and do happen in M17, is in no way indicative of the game as a whole, it would be the same thing if anyone put together a M17 montage of issues, what really matters is how prevalent are they in the game as a whole.

All these tweets claiming this has been tuned and that has been fixed so at this point I'd just like to see some uncut game play, preferably before EA access. Right at 3 weeks from the actual game being playable through EA access yet all we have is sparse video clips to parse through.
Rex said they would be streaming the game closer to release. So when that happens we should be getting some uncut game play.
Old 07-26-2016, 06:57 PM   #70
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
You're not one of the only ones, it's just that the ones that care about it, really, really care about it, they're basically the video game equivalent of a single issue voter. The whole game is critiqued through the angry lens of hating the movement. It is what it is.
This is unnecessary. Both sides are allowed to have their opinion (as long as it doesn't cross into the trolling territory).

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 07-26-2016, 07:17 PM   #71
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by BezO
If you're trying to read that, Mathieu shouldn't be able to make that play. Some get hung up, as you say, because the lack of transition animations affect gameplay, heavily.

Some of you simply have no respect for an opposing view. If you like it, cool. But why bash those that don't?

Or do you really view the animations of a video game as a single thing?
Trying to read what now? And sorry you didn't like my term "hung up." I didn't mean it in a negative way.

And if you wanna say some animations effect gameplay, of course they do. This happens in every game. Do you play The Show? I can give you tons of instances where animations have cost me games, no hitters, and perfect games.

I, myself, personally, don't let the issues effect my enjoyment of the game as much as others. That's all I'm trying to say.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2016, 07:31 PM   #72
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal

I fail to see why it matters if the uncut game play is available now or right up until the game releases.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »