Home

Fathers, Sons & Madden

This is a discussion on Fathers, Sons & Madden within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2016, 02:15 PM   #25
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Fathers, Sons & Madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjavon
Well that's disappointing - didn't know that. I know you could do that on NCAA 14 - my friends and I used to play a dynasty and would pretty much have to do that just because the server lag on that game was so awful.
It's really crazy how EA and other companies have neutered coach co op in franchise mode
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2016, 09:12 PM   #26
Rookie

J.Cole's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjavon
I think you can play against each other in an online CFM on one console - you just have to sign into the second account with the second controller.
I wish because he always beats me when we sim even though his team is 90 ovr and mine is 98 ovr.
Old 07-31-2016, 06:24 PM   #27
MVP

rawdog805's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
How many of you guys have sons that are gamers? Now, answer this...do you share a console with your son or does he have a separate console of his own? I know we have a lot of avid gamers up here who spend countless hours in Franchise and online. Is there enough time for you to get your gaming in as well as your son as well? Trying to decide if me and my son will continue to share or if I should get him his own.
I have a 15 year old who is an avid gamer so what I had to do is buy him his own PS4 and XBone. I usually try to get the games that I know we both are going to be playing a lot in digital form because we can both play at the same time. Bottom line, get him his own and start buying your games digitally.

XBox One GT: rawdog805

Twitch: dufflebag_ran

Steam: rawdog805
Old 07-31-2016, 07:41 PM   #28
Rookie

Back in the day (3 boys and 1 playstation), if i wanted to log some time on madden, i just awoke at 4 am to play . Had to leave the house by 6 to get to work, and with honeydoos and all it was the only time i could get to play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »