Home

That time of year! (Please Read - Regarding Bans)

This is a discussion on That time of year! (Please Read - Regarding Bans) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
The Best Sports Game of 2019: MLB The Show 19
The Best Franchise Mode of 2019: NBA 2K20's MyLeague
Worst Trend in Sports Games in 2019: Single-Player Modes Getting Shafted
Does the XFL interest you at all? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 09-23-2016, 02:53 PM   #17
Rookie

cuoreceltico's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: That time of year! (Please Read - Regarding Bans)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
I still don't get "childish".

There are multiple warnings all over the site. This thread in and of itself is a warning.

To find get banned for little stuff. You get banned being a jerk or attacking people.

It's also not a democratic debate - we're not voting on anything.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I know that, I reiterate my concept and my point of view, that the lifetime ban also when people being jerk or attacking people should be excessive. Is my point of view I'm not pretend to be right at all.

You must calm down, because otherwise it becomes difficult to talk mind freely, with a person who writes in an aggressive mode, I do not know how old you are but I am a forty year old man, I'm a lawyer and I know what it's childish, regardless that you pluck the concept.

Besides all of this, and I'm sorry my English is very bad so I understand I might be difficult to understand, but the concept is clear from my point of view, with which you may not agree, but that does not excuse the fact of becoming aggressive and abrupt.

for Democracy voting is a duty not a state of mind, humanly instead it just means being willing to dialogue, respecting people and their point of view, if you can not it does not matter, and forget it.

No problem no one forces us to have a democratic and respectful dialogue.

Last edited by cuoreceltico; 09-23-2016 at 02:55 PM.
Old 09-23-2016, 02:59 PM   #18
Community Manager

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuoreceltico
I know that, I reiterate my concept and my point of view, that the lifetime ban also when people being jerk or attacking people should be excessive. Is my point of view I'm not pretend to be right at all.

You must calm down, because otherwise it becomes difficult to talk mind freely, with a person who writes in an aggressive mode, I do not know how old you are but I am a forty year old man, I'm a lawyer and I know what it's childish, regardless that you pluck the concept.

Besides all of this, and I'm sorry my English is very bad so I understand I might be difficult to understand, but the concept is clear from my point of view, with which you may not agree, but that does not excuse the fact of becoming aggressive and abrupt.

for Democracy voting is a duty not a state of mind, humanly instead it just means being willing to dialogue, respecting people and their point of view, if you can not it does not matter, and forget it.

I think I'm being very calm. I don't agree with your assessment.

I suppose it doesn't matter as the rule isn't changing, I just don't agree with your perspective and I believe calling it childish is rude, short-sighted and an incorrect description of the policy.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

My Twitter
My PARTNERED Twitch Channel!

Last edited by Millennium; 09-23-2016 at 03:04 PM.
Old 09-24-2016, 11:08 PM   #19
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuoreceltico

To call people childish and then say to that person to calm down is not typically a good way to go about things.

Lawyers deal with facts. Childish is an opinion. An opinion that is insulting to those it is directed at.

I understand your English may not be good, so I wanted to clarify things a bit for your future reference.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 09-27-2016, 07:50 AM   #20
Rookie

cuoreceltico's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
To call people childish and then say to that person to calm down is not typically a good way to go about things.

Lawyers deal with facts. Childish is an opinion. An opinion that is insulting to those it is directed at.

I understand your English may not be good, so I wanted to clarify things a bit for your future reference.
So maybe this is a language misunderstanding In my language childish is not only could towards to people, but also to the rules. That was the point of my concern and in any case seem to me that I specified quite clear that it was not direct and personal.

Anyway speak freely in over it means not having to specify every single word that is pronounced, partly because it does not seem to have offended anyone, also to say to calm down does not seem to me at all an offense..

Especially if I feel that my interlocutor just because know not to be judged by anyone, he replies to me in a seemingly rude way.

However for me the conversation was closed and frankly I'm old enough to understand things from myself as the rules too.

I allowed myself to write about the rules just because the premises were of a free discussion. Not to became polemical.

Thanks for your patience.

Last edited by cuoreceltico; 09-27-2016 at 07:53 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »