Home

Raiders Infield Dirt

This is a discussion on Raiders Infield Dirt within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2016, 05:28 PM   #9
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Raiders Infield Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxKnicksRules215xX
Was in the game back in day.
Yeah back in the day Dolphins and raiders field had infield's in them.....
Old 08-03-2016, 05:35 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

They still have the spectrum in the background in philly...which was demolished over 5 years ago
So I doubt you will get your dirt on the field

And the things we complain about is hilarious, "not having dirt on the field for a few weeks a year is an absolute joke"

I'm all for realism and I love all the small details but cmon man

Last edited by hawley088; 08-03-2016 at 05:40 PM.
Old 08-03-2016, 05:52 PM   #11
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawley088
And the things we complain about is hilarious, "not having dirt on the field for a few weeks a year is an absolute joke"

I definitely understand where you're coming from, but it's just at some point people get frustrated with the time it takes to implement, or bring these details back. It's not like this type of stuff took a year or two off.

I think the game is alot better than it has been, but still, it's a little frustrating that these things haven't seen their way back.....

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2016, 05:56 PM   #12
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
They still have the spectrum in the background in philly...which was demolished over 5 years ago

I understand the frustration. If it was something that had never been in, people likely wouldn't complain. But since it used to be there, it becomes something that people want/expect.

It's like the ivy growing in at Wrigley Field in The Show. Before it was put it, I never heard anyone talk about it. But now that it's in, and it was glitched a bit this year, people noticed and complained.

Watch me play video games
Old 08-03-2016, 07:04 PM   #13
Rookie

BBallBryan23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4VERTS
Did you just call the raider's stadium "beautiful"?
Haha no, just the NFL stadiums in general. Oakland's Coliseum is a dump. The infield dirt would give it a little much-needed character.

NCAA - Kansas Jayhawks
MLB - Kansas City Royals, Colorado Rockies
NFL - Kansas City Chiefs, Green Bay Packers
NBA - Milwaukee Bucks, Memphis Grizzlies
Old 08-03-2016, 07:06 PM   #14
Rookie

BBallBryan23's Arena

Quote:

I get its a small detail but it's not hard to fix this, along with the Spectrum. MLB THE SHOW nails every small detail in their stadiums which gives each game played there a realistic and specific feel. Madden fails at this.

NCAA - Kansas Jayhawks
MLB - Kansas City Royals, Colorado Rockies
NFL - Kansas City Chiefs, Green Bay Packers
NBA - Milwaukee Bucks, Memphis Grizzlies
Old 08-03-2016, 07:27 PM   #15

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBallBryan23
I get its a small detail but it's not hard to fix this, along with the Spectrum. MLB THE SHOW nails every small detail in their stadiums which gives each game played there a realistic and specific feel. Madden fails at this.
I don't quite agree with you. While I don't necessarily think it's overly "hard" I do think the fix takes time and resources that they may not be willing to sacrifice for whatever reason.

I do think the Spectrum issue should be an easy one to fix but we can't put the dirt in the same context and actually comparing it to the Show just proves that it isn't as easy as it may seem to us.

It took YEARS for the Show to finally re-introduce both versions of retractible roof stadiums and this is exactly the same thing.

They pretty much have to decide if the resources to create a second art rendering of the stadium which would be used at most for four games a season is worth.

Don't take it as me disagreeing with the want for it but I'm just trying to point out that it's not quite as simple as programming infield dirt into the stadium art for the first four weeks of the season.

Last edited by kehlis; 08-03-2016 at 07:31 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2016, 07:30 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
I don't quite agree with you.

I do think the Spectrum issue should be an easy one to fix but we can't put the dirt in the same context and actually comparing it to the Show just proves that it isn't as easy as it may seem to us.

It took YEARS for the Show to finally re-introduce both versions of retractible roof stadiums and this is exactly the same thing.

They pretty much have to decide if the resources to create a second art rendering of the stadium which would be used at most for four games a season is worth.

Don't take it as me disagreeing with the want for it but I'm just trying to point out that it's not quite as simple as programming infield dirt into the stadium art for the first four weeks of the season.

But how hard is it to copy and paste the raiders stadium and layer a baseball field on top?! I could do it 20 minutes!! (sarcasm)
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »