Home

Madden NFL 17 Team Ratings - NFC (Overall, Offense & Defense)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Team Ratings - NFC (Overall, Offense & Defense) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2016, 03:16 PM   #73
Rookie

J.Cole's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Team ratings NFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Find_the_Door
Nah, perks of a 12-4 squad getting healthy again on offense. Not to mention a defense that played better than its 2014 squad with a terrible offense due to injuries.
To say your defense played better this year is questionable. IMO They played pretty well in 2014 due to the offense taking a lot of time of the clock which if the Cowboys get back to they can definitely take the East, but be a top 4 team in the Nfc at the moment is a joke.
Old 08-05-2016, 03:20 PM   #74
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57
He's statistically good,but performance wise when it counts he doesn't make the plays. For example would you say Kordell Stewart was a great qb, yet he was 1st in most of steelers passing records before Ben came along. You can have great stats but it's what you do with those stats in games that makes the difference.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Giants game week 1 last year dispels this notion that he doesn't get it done as do many other games. Heck he finished a game winning drive with a herniated disk against the Skins in 13'. Had a comeback win against the Niners with a broken rib and punctured lung when down 3 touchdowns.

This narrative that Romo doesn't get it done is hogwash. Not to mention he's the toughest QB in the game - only one remotely in his area code is Roethlisberger.
Old 08-05-2016, 03:20 PM   #75
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Cole
To say your defense played better this year is questionable. IMO They played pretty well in 2014 due to the offense taking a lot of time of the clock which if the Cowboys get back to they can definitely take the East, but be a top 4 team in the Nfc at the moment is a joke.
It will make this season interesting consider these ratings aren't taking into account that they will be missing players on the front 7 one of them ranked pretty high in madden.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2016, 03:22 PM   #76
MVP

Hova57's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Find_the_Door
Giants game week 1 last year dispels this notion that he doesn't get it done as do many other games. Heck he finished a game winning drive with a herniated disk against the Skins in 13'. Had a comeback win against the Niners with a broken rib and punctured lung when down 3 touchdowns.

This narrative that Romo doesn't get it done is hogwash. Not to mention he's the toughest QB in the game - only one remotely in his area code is Roethlisberger.
Lol and all that he made the playoffs how many times in his 12 year career and he didn't finish at least 3 seasons in that time

Old 08-05-2016, 03:22 PM   #77
Rookie

J.Cole's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP
I'll honestly never understand the Romo hate. Put him on the Vikings since he became the starter and they likely have a championship by now.

He's so good.
I don't really understand it either.

I'm an Eagles fan so I guess it makes sense for me to not like him but I know he's good I just wish he wasn't.

People also think he isn't clutch for whatever reason which while he isn't the most super clutch dude he definitely doesn't choke.
Old 08-05-2016, 03:28 PM   #78
MVP

Hova57's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Cole
I don't really understand it either.

I'm an Eagles fan so I guess it makes sense for me to not like him but I know he's good I just wish he wasn't.

People also think he isn't clutch for whatever reason which while he isn't the most super clutch dude he definitely doesn't choke.
For me he's been given more and praise than most qbs. If another qb had the record and playoff record Romo has they would get killed in the media he gets a pass. Hes long in the tooth now not many years left with that back

Old 08-05-2016, 03:54 PM   #79
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

Quote:
For me he's been given more and praise than most qbs. If another qb had the record and playoff record Romo has they would get killed in the media he gets a pass. Hes long in the tooth now not many years left with that back

Dude, and that stupid look on his face! Lol. I can't stand it. He's such a gomer. He is a great fantasy player, so it's hard to judge based on team talent, coaching, etc. technically, he can pass the ball. And, while others here have argued his 'toughness', idk, he gets injured quite a bit. But, if they mean, 'he stands in the pocket and gets hit,' I guess that's correct. Seriously, can't get past the look on his face. Same reason I'm not a fan of Rivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-05-2016, 03:55 PM   #80
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
How many games did they win,by that premise it shouldn't matter if they are protecting the qb yet qbs were running for their life.
If player ratings are solely based on wins and losses, every player on the Broncos deserves 99 OVR.

That assertion is obviously stupid, and there is obviously far more to determining player ratings than that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »