Home

Rise Above the Madden Rebuild

This is a discussion on Rise Above the Madden Rebuild within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2016, 11:43 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Also i draft qbs in the second to third round mostly when i rebuild it will be fun running with a team with a losing record this year in the past it was Carolina before Cam Newton blossomed.
Old 08-09-2016, 08:58 PM   #34
Rookie

Mad 69's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Rise Above the Madden Rebuild

I found it way more enjoyable rebuilding college teams in NCAA, I would pick two teams each year and build powerhouses out of them within a couple seasons. We had 120 different programs to chose from not to mention those great college playbooks that you customize. How I miss that game...
Old 08-09-2016, 11:55 PM   #35
Pro

OVR: 11

Ha, i usually pick the saints each year, turn them into heavyweights in two offseasons, not this year, u cannot pay me to take the saints and rebuild them, prayers go out to whoever tries.
I will be investing my time in rebuilding my niners in my cfm instead. I also have the bolts in another cfm that i will attempt to rebuild, wish me luck!!!
NCAAF- MIAMI LSU
"IM SO UPTOWN AND IF U AIN'T MOTHA#$@ DONT GO UPTOWN, YEAH"

Quote:
How often can the bug be reproduced? That's a question for the developers...I'm not testing this for them...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2017, 08:08 PM   #36
Banned

jt2000's Arena

Funny thing is I ran two test CFM with the 49ers my first one got fired and got hired on with the colts (1-15). 2nd one I finished 5-11 and building them thru the draft. Since reading this. I may have to keep my colts one lol
Old 03-10-2017, 01:20 AM   #37
Banned

jt2000's Arena

I have a tough choice to make. I have 2 CFM's both with the 49ers. I will explain below. I am in preseason with both of them.

1) I ended the season 1-15 (simmed) got fired and picked up by the Colts. I got a decent offense but, the defense will be a rebuilding project. (rookies on both sides of the ball)

2. I went 5-15 with the 49ers (simmed). I drafted a new QB and has basically a total rebuilding job on both side of the ball. (rookies on both sides of the ball)

OR

3. Start a new CFM with a bad team or rebuild team and do a best available pick draft with no scouting players and only bidding on the best FA of preseason of the next year. (Packers theory of drafting players)

HELP!
I don't decide what to do!

Thanks,

John
Old 03-10-2017, 04:11 AM   #38
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

I thought this article would be about rising above the rebuilding of CFM which is popular on here at the moment. Ha :P

To the guy above, think to yourself, do I really want to go through Year 1 again? I start 2 CFMs per Madden, one with the Week1 Rosters so all injuries are up to date and a second one with the final roster and script the year to match the W/L for all teams in the real NFL. Running more than 1 CFM at once would be tiring for me. Go with your gut.
Old 03-10-2017, 05:41 PM   #39
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Since EA/Tiburon can't or won't change how CFM draft works, I guess it took an NFL team to adhere to the Madden system of acquiring draft picks, playing the draft..I am gonna just say I am building my team through the draft like the Browns are doing for 2017 & 2018.. Whew, that was easy...
Old 03-10-2017, 11:02 PM   #40
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt2000
I have a tough choice to make. I have 2 CFM's both with the 49ers. I will explain below. I am in preseason with both of them.

1) I ended the season 1-15 (simmed) got fired and picked up by the Colts. I got a decent offense but, the defense will be a rebuilding project. (rookies on both sides of the ball)

2. I went 5-15 with the 49ers (simmed). I drafted a new QB and has basically a total rebuilding job on both side of the ball. (rookies on both sides of the ball)

OR

3. Start a new CFM with a bad team or rebuild team and do a best available pick draft with no scouting players and only bidding on the best FA of preseason of the next year. (Packers theory of drafting players)

HELP!
I don't decide what to do!

Thanks,

John
This entire article is about not doing a "rebuild" as those are predictable and really not that hard when you only have one direction to go.

Try picking a middle of the road team, and then decide on the exact path to take later during the CFM.

Rebuilds are overrated--take on a new challenge!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »