Home

M17 Playbooks Request

This is a discussion on M17 Playbooks Request within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2016, 12:46 PM   #17
Rookie

downundermike's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: M17 Playbooks Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark28_316
Couple links for the people.

For formations only:

http://thegamerslab.com/wordpress4/m...formation-list

For formations AND plays:

http://www.madden-school.com/playbooks/
Thank you sir
Old 08-19-2016, 05:08 PM   #18
Rookie

Let me save you guys your time. There was very little -- I repeat -- very little, that was added to Madden 17. They had one doubles stack formation (like normal but with twin WRs stacked) and an empty bunch wide formation, and that was about it. Not much else. They did a real poor job on adding things this year. It's actually really disappointing, so if you're wanting to know what's in the playbook for any particular team, I can assure you it's practically identical to M16.
Old 08-19-2016, 06:22 PM   #19
Rookie

manEATgod's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomguy123
Let me save you guys your time. There was very little -- I repeat -- very little, that was added to Madden 17. They had one doubles stack formation (like normal but with twin WRs stacked) and an empty bunch wide formation, and that was about it. Not much else. They did a real poor job on adding things this year. It's actually really disappointing, so if you're wanting to know what's in the playbook for any particular team, I can assure you it's practically identical to M16.
Honestly? As long as they fix most of the completely ineffective plays from prior years, I couldn't care less what they added. Maybe they took the time this year to make sure broken plays are fixed. What's the point of updating team playbooks if too many of the plays are broken or ineffective anyway?
Old 08-19-2016, 06:31 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomguy123
This is true.

The only real differences that I see are San Francisco (which is basically Eagles from last year), Philly (which is sort of similar to KC), and Miami (which is kind of a cross between what they had last year but with fewer shotgun sets and more under center stuff).

Also, they did change a number of the stock audibles, which may be a big deal in some cases, especially if you play MUT or other modes and can't create a custom PB or set custom audibles. And, as was pointed out previously, some plays that did not work well last year (draws are the most obvious example that comes to mind) work differently now, which does impact the effectiveness of some of the playbooks/formations.

Defensive playbooks changed a bit more, as they added 4-4 to some new playbooks and of course added all the new zone plays.

Last edited by graphster21; 08-19-2016 at 06:33 PM.
Old 08-19-2016, 07:17 PM   #21
Rookie

Anyone got just a defensive formation list?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »