Home

Bills Raiders (Imav3riq)

This is a discussion on Bills Raiders (Imav3riq) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2016, 02:42 PM   #1
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Bills Raiders (Imav3riq)

https://youtu.be/EqBQ8os6GEA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2016, 02:55 PM   #2
Pro

Reggie16's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Bills Raiders (Imav3riq)

This guy is a idiot....he doesn't like how you can lose a game on the bobbled snap...he thinks you don't have enough control over things like that....

Patiently Wating.....Madden 12, Ncaa 12
Old 08-14-2016, 03:07 PM   #3
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6

1:19 int, why does play stop? That is potentially a defensive td that is taken away by faulty code. stuff like this simply shouldn't be present at this point, drives me absolutely insane. And to anybody wondering why questions are popping up about pressure, just take a gander at the play starting at 3:21

Last edited by reverend_heat; 08-14-2016 at 03:12 PM.
Old 08-14-2016, 03:31 PM   #4
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

• That run at :25 is my biggest issue with the current physics whether it be Infinity or Ignite. RB's should never be going down like that.
  • Look at the speed the FB picks up through the swerve. That's the kind of stuff that looks really bad for me especially when it looks like a guy who isn't agile or fast bursts through a hole like Jamaal Charles.
  • Play at 1:07 looked really nice. The cut up the field looked nice and overall a really good looking play.
  • 1:17 why is Blanton down after picking of the pass? That was a great looking play and a great defensive play but there's no way he was touched down. Same issue was present last year with receivers.
  • 3:21 Carr gets 11 seconds to throw before he scrambles... It was a three man rush so much pressure shouldn't be expected but looking at the guy coming off the right edge, he's locked up in a 1-on-1 the entire time. 11 seconds of patty caking/salsa dancing lol.
  • 4:00 three pretty good pressures and sacks. Have seen more than a few snaps where Mack was definitely owning the RT. Would like to see way more plays like these.

Not a bad video. Hard to watch H2H games sometimes with how much they swerve run and try to swerve user routes, looks a lot like the Madden Championship or whatever it was but saw some good things and I think the game will look and play a lot better on slow than Normal game speed.
Old 08-14-2016, 04:46 PM   #5
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

The pick by Blanton was nice and I didn't see the other player touch him so he shouldn't have been down. When Carr had all that time in the pocket the player coming off of the left end gets double teamed and then knocked down but doesn't even get back up until the play is over.

I would be perfectly fine losing the game on a bobbled snap.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2016, 03:02 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 4

FB Dive still OP

Overall, this is probably the most encouraging video for me because the users (surprisingly) were not dropping back 15+ yards or immediately scrambling to the right, which made for some good pressures and more realistic "pockets".

This reinforces my belief that, if played "the right way", the game looks and feels much better than what GC put out in their videos. I've mentioned this several times before and I'll say it again: Devs must have a hellish job trying to program a somewhat SIM game while trying to program against cheesers :/

Put it this way: If Clint is trying to create better/more realistic blocking and pockets, why would they be investing time and resources into a situation where the QB drops back 20 yards or just runs like a headless chicken to the right? This just doesn't happen irl so I can see how the game is "lost" when these things happen.

The problem is this is the norm rather than the exception in Madden, so the game becomes comedic a times and makes the oline interactions look downright ridiculous.

I also think the easiest way to solve these issues would be to give a much harsher accuracy penalty for throws that happen in the following situations:
- no foot planting
- throwing while backpedaling
- throwing from 15+ yds behind the line of scrimmage
- throws on the run (accounting for THR ability on an individual basis)
Old 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM   #7
Rookie

cooper417's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
[*]1:17 why is Blanton down after picking of the pass? That was a great looking play and a great defensive play but there's no way he was touched down. Same issue was present last year with receivers.
[*]3:21 Carr gets 11 seconds to throw before he scrambles... It was a three man rush so much pressure shouldn't be expected but looking at the guy coming off the right edge, he's locked up in a 1-on-1 the entire time. 11 seconds of patty caking/salsa dancing lol.
Those were some big flaws that really stood out as I was watching.
I think they'll end up tuning the pass rush. No reason a 1vs1 can hold for 10+ seconds. lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »