Home

First Video Of Full Atlanta Falcons New Stadium

This is a discussion on First Video Of Full Atlanta Falcons New Stadium within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2016, 08:27 PM   #9
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: First Video Of Full Atlanta Falcons New Stadium

I have to agree with him and I am a Falcons fan, the Georgia Dome was a terrible stadium, one of the worst in the NFL.
Old 08-18-2016, 12:58 AM   #10
Rookie

J.Cole's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
I have to agree with him and I am a Falcons fan, the Georgia Dome was a terrible stadium, one of the worst in the NFL.
It's not the cream of the crop like it used to be but it's definitely not one of the worst ones in the leagues raiders and chargers would come to mind before the ga dome would for sure.
Old 08-18-2016, 09:36 AM   #11
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

I had season tickets to the Ga dome for like the first 10 years of its existence. And, I have to say from the very beginning, what an EYESORE!! Lol. The exterior with the pastel colors was an instant problem. And, overall, the exterior just wasn't that impressive. Then, u got inside. Wth is up with the teal seats????? Yes, the GA dome built primarily for the Atlanta Falcons whose colors are red, black, white, and gold (obviously, they don't use the gold, but it's an option), and they chose TEAL seats???!!!! Seriously, I was like 15-16 when I first went, and it was just not really a good aesthetic design choice, imo. Seats are a bit on the smallish side, but this may be normal to all stadiums. It absolutely was a HUGE improvement to atlanta Fulton county stadium, however. Lol. That stad was the absolute pits. Anyways, everyone's opinion will vary, but I 'lived' in that thing for about 10 seasons, and I was not impressed. Food court 'stuff' was ill conceived early on. This new stad looks AWESOME!!! The exterior looks cool. The interior with the windows. The big screen 'stuff' looks cool. Overall, the aesthetics just look so much better than the dome. Looking forward to playing there in madden and taking in a game or 2 next year in real life. Go, Dirty Birds!! We WILL be in the playoffs this year! See ya in da post season, baby!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2016, 01:31 PM   #12
Pro

MMurda's Arena

OVR: 5

this stadium is pretty nice. i like the top with the round screens.
----------------------
Madden Since '92
Old 08-18-2016, 03:04 PM   #13
Pro

T5063's Arena

OVR: 2

Looks pretty nice. So the Falcons play in the Georgia Dome in year one and move into this stadium in year two in Franchise mode (ala the Vikings last year)?

Btw, I never liked the Falcons dome in Madden and I hated playing there... way too much red and black everywhere.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »