Home

LA Rams Year 2 Stadium in Madden NFL 17

This is a discussion on LA Rams Year 2 Stadium in Madden NFL 17 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2016, 04:00 PM   #65
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: LA Rams Year 2 Stadium in Madden NFL 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP
Looks good. Random thought, but I really wish Madden would put more real advertising in stadiums.

I may be weird, but it really adds authenticity rather than seeing Madden everywhere.
AGREED.

Ive seen fake sponsors that have been in the game since 2005.

How on earth that stuff stays in is BEYOND me.

as a producer id nix that stuff immediately

but these dev's arent all bright
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2016, 05:55 PM   #66
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

OVR: 0

I just hope they patch it up. Something so simple but yet they make things so hard. Typical EA. UGHHHH...
Old 09-11-2016, 06:13 PM   #67
Banned

Aggies67's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calipup
So do people suggest I wait for the first patch before I finish up the playoffs and get forced to move the Rams?
I bet you're locked into the new stadium the moment you start your franchise. I don't see the patch changing anything for franchises that have already begun. But what do I know?

Last edited by Aggies67; 09-11-2016 at 06:43 PM.
Old 09-11-2016, 10:21 PM   #68
Rookie

I would love to see them patch the Colesium into existing franchises, but I don't think that can happen. I'm in year 2 of my Rams coach CFM and I really don't want to start over just for a stadium.

It would be awesome if they could replace that awful futuristic stadium with the Colesium in existing franchises though.

I would even be satisfied if they got rid of that grey Madden background on the Jumbotron and those curved ribbon screens and replaced them with a Rams one
Old 09-19-2016, 03:43 PM   #69
Rookie

Couple of good updates I can confirm.

If you have EA Access, or whatever that thing is called to play franchise on Cloud... you can play at LA Coliseum for as long as you like. I sim'd 10 years and they were still there.

For those that need revenue... you can continually upgrade and renovate the stadium until its one of the top rated venues. That will ensure you don't fall too far behind in the money race.

Also... you can relocate the Rams in time for the start of year 2, rather than having to wait until year 4 if you wanted to take them back to St. Louis as a STL Rams fan. (choose the retractable roof, its most similar to Ed Jones Dome and always closed)

Also... when you play at Twickenham (London) or if you build a new stadium, the logos all say "Rams" instead of any city... that way, if you relocate, it won't seem out of place.

That's only for the Rams.

They didn't fix the other teams having that issue (Arizona Cardinals, Atlanta Falcons, etc).

---------------

** as a side note, what I like best about the LA Coliseum is that the endzone is green grass withe Rams logo in it, rather than dark navy blue background and notre dame gold.

For those that want to play with the old style blue and yellow uniforms at home (and not feel out of place), you can do that now.

I just wish the coaches would also wear a color comparable to whatever uniform you choose... cause they will always wear the dark navy blue with the Rams.
Old 09-19-2016, 03:56 PM   #70
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by APC77002
Couple of good updates I can confirm.

If you have EA Access, or whatever that thing is called to play franchise on Cloud... you can play at LA Coliseum for as long as you like. I sim'd 10 years and they were still there.

For those that need revenue... you can continually upgrade and renovate the stadium until its one of the top rated venues. That will ensure you don't fall too far behind in the money race.

Also... you can relocate the Rams in time for the start of year 2, rather than having to wait until year 4 if you wanted to take them back to St. Louis as a STL Rams fan. (choose the retractable roof, its most similar to Ed Jones Dome and always closed)

Also... when you play at Twickenham (London) or if you build a new stadium, the logos all say "Rams" instead of any city... that way, if you relocate, it won't seem out of place.

That's only for the Rams.

They didn't fix the other teams having that issue (Arizona Cardinals, Atlanta Falcons, etc).

---------------

** as a side note, what I like best about the LA Coliseum is that the endzone is green grass withe Rams logo in it, rather than dark navy blue background and notre dame gold.

For those that want to play with the old style blue and yellow uniforms at home (and not feel out of place), you can do that now.

I just wish the coaches would also wear a color comparable to whatever uniform you choose... cause they will always wear the dark navy blue with the Rams.
If you're not controlling the Rams, will they relocate?

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Old 09-20-2016, 06:34 PM   #71
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
If you're not controlling the Rams, will they relocate?

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

In the League Settings menu, you can control that by selecting "Users Only" or "All Users Only" --- that way the computer controlled teams will always keep the teams in their city and in the current stadium

Users Only - means only users can relocate, but they must follow the relocation guidelines/approval to move (stadium rated less than 20)

All Users Only - means only users can relocate, and they can relocate at anytime they want, no matter what city or stadium they are currently in.

You can also turn off relocation and "disable" it so that nobody ever moves (including your user controlled teams).

And you can turn any of these setting on and off, or change them at any point in the middle of a franchise.

Last edited by APC77002; 09-20-2016 at 06:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2016, 10:03 AM   #72
Rookie

If you turn off relocation setting then, do the Rams stay at the LA Col? If so do the Falcons stay at GD? I can't see how that would work - to me it seems like that would already be programmed in to the code for FM.

On a side note, is there an update on when the cloud update will be available to offline users? My internet isn't stable enough to play a cloud franchise!

Cheers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »