Home

Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-02-2017, 08:06 PM   #809
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

I just got an INT and the whistle blew and the play was over before I could return it.
Old 01-02-2017, 10:14 PM   #810
Banned

OVR: 0

While I have live TV snapped on XB1, the EA logo appeared on the screen as if it was trying to go to a replay. I can no longer access gameplay. The clock runs. I can super sim. Watch instant replay. Go to depth chart. But nothing makes the ea logo go away and I can't resume gameplay. Help...
Old 01-03-2017, 05:02 PM   #811
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
Bug (Be Specific): Multiple CPU false starts in a row, on 3rd down, in the red zone.

When the CPU is driving, and facing 3rd and goal, its about a 30% chance they get a false start. When they do, however, it is always 3-4 in a row. This results in 3rd and goal from the 20-25 yard line. Every time they get one, they get 3-4.

This DOES NOT occur during a normal drive. For example, a false start from their own 30 does not result in multiple penalties.

Game Mode Experienced In: CFM

Can you reproduce it? How?: yes, pretty much any time the CPU gets a false start on 3rd and goal.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): none
In my games, I've notice it seems to happen more often at the end of the game on the final drive in every game I have the lead and the final drive this happens. I've seen the penalty called six times in a row! Causing the the offense to move from near the goalline back to the 30ish. The CPU lost the game because of this because the CPU almost always throws to the open underneath route.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2017, 12:49 PM   #812
Rookie

Kentaurus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by life4eva
Playing Online game mode on Xbox One

Sack glitch is very very annoying.........

If you dive from a considerable distance and tackle the QB you will be called a penalty for 'Roughing The Passer" which is clearly incorrect as the QB is still in possession of the ball.......
This is not a glitch it is a very real rule, the QB isn't allowed to be tackled below the knees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfl.com/static/content/public/image/rulebook/pdfs/15_Rule12_Player_Conduct.pdf
HITTING PASSER’S KNEE
(5) A rushing defender is prohibited from forcibly hitting in the knee area or below a passer who has one or both feet on the ground, even if the initial contact is above the knee. It is not a foul if the defender is blocked (or fouled) into the passer and has no opportunity to avoid him;
Old 01-04-2017, 02:40 PM   #813
Just started!

That's real....in real life you cannot go low on the QB while he is in the pocket. Whether he has the ball or not. Consider this another Tom Brady type rule from when Pollard injured him in the first game of the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by life4eva
Playing Online game mode on Xbox One

Sack glitch is very very annoying.........

If you dive from a considerable distance and tackle the QB you will be called a penalty for 'Roughing The Passer" which is clearly incorrect as the QB is still in possession of the ball.......
Old 01-05-2017, 10:25 AM   #814
Rookie

Angry Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

I was playing a game in my Franchise league, It was 3rd down and the play clock was about to expire, I called a time out with one second remaining on the play clock, It gave me the time out, it also took away my third and final time out for a challenge to the previous play.
Old 01-08-2017, 04:35 AM   #815
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Bug (Be Specific): Major, MAJOR salary glitch. Year 4 (2019), re-signed Dak Prescott to a 7 year deal worth $128m.

After all re-signs in season, I had $15m cap room.

Glitch gave Prescott $128m for 2019 ALONE. Team salary was $275m, glitched saying I had 1.2B in cap room too.

Glitch caused me to lose money weekly, EVEN during home games (had 8 weeks left in the season, lost 50m over the course of those weeks).

Offseason came, and I had to re-sign Dak. Due to the glitch, I had almost no cap room. As a 90 ovr, he took a 5 year deal worth 4.6 total. This made no sense, unless you follow a storyline that he was happy with his 128m over 1 year...

Can you reproduce it? How?: Good god I hope not, I'll go broke.

Major Boise State fan

Last edited by SilverBullet19; 01-08-2017 at 05:17 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2017, 04:42 AM   #816
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Bug (Be Specific): Wont let me sign a coach or scout

After year 4, my coach retired (which I was unaware of, because the only way to know is to check the news feed...annoying). Game took it upon itself to hire me some BS level 1 coach and scout...unable to fire them...

Can you reproduce it? How?: No, We'll see next time a coach contract expires...

Major Boise State fan

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »