Home

Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-15-2017, 11:25 PM   #825
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Am i the only one that notice that madden now counts pass deflections? i was just playing franchise, and the QB threw the ball and my DB tackled the WR and the ball fell out and got counted as a deflection. have they been doing this or did they just update the game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2017, 11:34 PM   #826
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockl3y
Pass Deflection and Catches Allowed stats are just for show. These do not record during played games, only during simulated games do these stat lines show up.
They show up now
Old 01-16-2017, 01:17 AM   #827
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

I assume the bug in super sim (or whatever you call that mode where the game is simmed with the drive display) where teams don't go for game winning FGs if it's not 4th down is well documented? does fast simming fix it?

For that matter subs never seem to happen either - as a defender in a player franchise my team's RB gets like 30-40 carries.
Old 01-16-2017, 04:28 PM   #828
Pro

OVR: 3

In regards to the freezing issue on the last page, I've tried everything. The only thing I can do is play CFM and make no roster changes at all, meaning I can't sign any free agents, edit my depth chart or anything, thats the only way the game doesn't freeze every single ****ing time I try to start a game. If I do any of those things, I'm met with a freeze that crashes the game and sends me back to the dashboard. I'm guessing this is only an issue with digital copies of the game, but this game isn't that good to warrant buying a physical copy. This is a literal game killer. **** you EA.
Old 01-17-2017, 07:05 PM   #829
Rookie

OVR: 4

I don't know if this is a glitch or its meant to be, but all of a sudden getting something odd happening on my madden game and its annoying me,

Basically, I play in standard camera mode, up until now, no issues. Literally just tonight, everytime the play ends (tackle, drop, etc etc) the camera snap zooms right to the ball like its on the zoom camera setting, but from a weird angle.

Has there been an update i've missed?

Anyway, just seeing if anyone else getting this.

I'm on PS4, playing franchise mode offline
Old 01-18-2017, 01:48 PM   #830
Rookie

Matthew25x's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza
I assume the bug in super sim (or whatever you call that mode where the game is simmed with the drive display) where teams don't go for game winning FGs if it's not 4th down is well documented? does fast simming fix it?

For that matter subs never seem to happen either - as a defender in a player franchise my team's RB gets like 30-40 carries.
I've noticed this in the slow (watch) mode of simming. I watched my team (down by a field goal) drive all the way down the field and into field goal range. I figured they would tie the game for OT with less than 30 seconds left in the game. Rather, they continued driving the ball not using a single one of their 3 timeouts. So, in formation at the 5 yard line, my team just let the clock run out and took a loss. I couldn't exit the sim of course because it will just say "exiting.." which takes forever or just freezes my game.

That is just one example of the weird things the AI has done during slow sim.
Old 01-18-2017, 10:59 PM   #831
Rookie

Bug (Be Specific): The Drive concept, when run under center, is a 7-step drop. It should be a 5-step drop. With a 7-step drop, the QB is throwing off-balance when hitting the shallow crosser as he crosses the center.

Game Mode Experienced In: All

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes. Run the drive concept from under center.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media):
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2017, 09:33 AM   #832
Just started!

Bug (Be Specific): At the end of my qb rookie contract whatever I do I'm not offered anything by my current team and therefore I can't stay with the same team and be a franchise player it's now the third time.

Game Mode Experienced In: CFM

Can you reproduce it? How?: Whenever I reach the end of my contract by playing player franchise mode.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media):

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »