Home

Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Forza Horizon 5 Review
Have Card-Collecting Modes Become Too Complicated?
Hockey Ultimate Team in NHL 22 Polishes Familiar Formula
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-22-2017, 07:17 AM   #833
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Bug (Be Specific): More of a flaw in programming than an actual bug. The "possession catch" animation is done on almost all 3rd downs. Regardless of distance to the sticks, if a defender is anywhere within about 5 yards, they tuck the catch. It doesn't matter if contact is imminent or not. This results in several 3rd downs that fail by 1-2 yards, or more, when it would be a VERY easy catch and turn upfield. It doesn't matter if its a superstar like Dez Bryant or some rookie, they all do it. In some cases, it costs an easy 20-30 yard catch and run. I don't give new guys the possession catch trait because it is a drive killer.

Game Mode Experienced In: CFM

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes, any short 3rd down pass has a good shot of doing it.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media):

Major Boise State fan
Old 01-22-2017, 10:44 AM   #834
Rookie

Wrong thread.

Last edited by Splice; 01-22-2017 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Wrong thread.
Old 01-24-2017, 01:23 AM   #835
Rookie

Bug (Be Specific): NFL Leader INT Stats
Game Mode Experienced In: CFM (Season 2) 2 Users/Online: FS on my team has 8 Int's. When you go to season stats and look at NFL/Defense/INT and sort. NFL Leader has 4 INT on a separate team. None of my players show up on INT list LMFAO.

Can you reproduce it? How?: Edited many player ratings. Is this the bug?

Last edited by WhatTheFook; 01-24-2017 at 01:46 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2017, 01:28 PM   #836
Rookie

Kentaurus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTheFook
Bug (Be Specific): NFL Leader INT Stats
Game Mode Experienced In: CFM (Season 2) 2 Users/Online: FS on my team has 8 Int's. When you go to season stats and look at NFL/Defense/INT and sort. NFL Leader has 4 INT on a separate team. None of my players show up on INT list LMFAO.

Can you reproduce it? How?: Edited many player ratings. Is this the bug?

This is just a stats issue, your player doesn't have enough downs played yet to show up in stats. Don't worry at the end of the season he will still get appropriate awards.
Old 01-24-2017, 08:02 PM   #837
Rookie

asmmargod's Arena

Bug (Be Specific): De sync

Game Mode Experienced In: online CFM (PS4)

Can you reproduce it? How?: I haven't completed a game in three advances recently resulting in total 8 games played none finished.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Old 01-26-2017, 05:09 PM   #838
Rookie

Bug (Be Specific): Nano Blitz detection glitch: I came in on a Safety Blitz, timed the snap perfectly, pressed RT and as soon as the snap happened the player I was controlling came to a halt and started blitzing from there. The beginning of the next play, I saw the "Perfect" symbol that comes up when you blitz with great timing over the player I was controlling.

Game Mode Experienced In: Play Now

Can you reproduce it? How?: Perhaps if I get a scenario like this again.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): I don't have one, but I'm sure this has happened to others.
Old 01-27-2017, 11:14 AM   #839
Pro

RustedWalleye's Arena

OVR: 15

Bug: I (49ers) against CPU (Seahawks) late in the game, less than 3 minutes in the 4th quarter. I was down 6 points. Seattle was driving near the endzone. They fumbled the ball near the goal line. My defensive player fell on the ball which should have been a touchback. However it awarded a touchdown to Seattle and gave them points on the scoreboard.

However the box score showed clearly that my defender recovered the ball but showed him scoring the touchdown for Seattle however the points where not nor ever reflected in the box score to Seattle. Should have been a touchback and me with the ball. Replay shows my guy fell on the ball, fumble was clearly out at the 1 yard line. I am not 100% sure if a touchdown would count even if the offense recovered, my gut feeling is yes as I thought fumbled could be advanced in the pros.

Mode: CFM (offline)

Unknown if I can re-create it, I also did not search hard through the thread for a similar occurance.

No picture.

Worst part is the loss cost me the division title and a spot in the playoffs. Started the week top wild card, ended the game out of the playoffs after disappointing back to back losses.
Old 01-27-2017, 08:04 PM   #840
Think Different

onetonmartin's Arena

OVR: 9

My CFM games are now crashing whenever I change the depth chart

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »