Home

Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-21-2017, 06:59 PM   #857
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geodude
Post final February patch:

In offline CFM training mode, play now goes into stuttery slow motion from snap until end of play. Only checked offence so far. Others have corroborated this problem in Patch forum too.
This is happening to me too. In training mainly
Old 02-22-2017, 12:57 PM   #858
MVP

OVR: 14

This happens way too often in CFM and using Key Moments. How does he not get tired? There's more but only so much is visible.

I posted this one in particular because it said that Shady got injured on the drive twice, but he never came out. My guy gets injured and he's out 7-8 weeks. SMH
Old 02-22-2017, 01:19 PM   #859
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnwood
This happens way too often in CFM and using Key Moments. How does he not get tired? There's more but only so much is visible.

Pulled another from my archives. EA Please fix.

Old 02-23-2017, 09:24 PM   #860
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnwood
Pulled another from my archives. EA Please fix.

not to mention the breakneck pace of the offense in "play the moments." Unless I'm missing something...they're getting a play off every 10 seconds or so.

Major Boise State fan
Old 02-24-2017, 12:17 AM   #861
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
not to mention the breakneck pace of the offense in "play the moments." Unless I'm missing something...they're getting a play off every 10 seconds or so.
This nonsense starts right after you take the lead. The cpu comes storming back with a barrage of plays that take no time off the clock. This game continues to be rubbish.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2017, 03:35 PM   #862
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazza1
Ok, So this keeps happening to me and i'm at the end of my patience...In CFM offline I watch the game and sometimes it sticks or freezes during a match and I have to close the application and open it again. it carries on from the freeze point which is great, but...I loose all the stats for my interceptions, once I had a rookie on a 3 interception game and lost that of course. Some times when I continue with the game I found out that I am now in charge of the opposite team not mine... Quite often the direction of play has changed and also the momentum of the game too. Some times this can happen twice in 1 game and than at the end of the game it will freeze again and the entire game does not count at all and has to be replayed...One average this 'freeze' seems to happened in in about 1 game out of 3. I really love this game, but I'm so angry at this fault, it's really ruining it for me. not sure if i'm going to continue playing or even buy the game again. :-(

Does this happen to anyone else and is there a way around it?

God yes, have any luck finding out what it is?
Old 03-06-2017, 12:08 PM   #863
Rookie

Moss44's Arena

The audio and commentary periodically cuts of for five second intervals while I'm playing a game. It's a digital download, is this a bug or an issue with PS4?
Old 03-13-2017, 09:24 PM   #864
@MikeLowe47

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

I searched this thread, but didn't see this:

Bug (Be Specific): This has been a bug in Madden for a few years now, but fumbles recovered are counted x2 for simulated games in the team stats section-you'll never see a simulated team have an odd number, and you'll always be way behind the rest of the league since your played games are counted accurately. This also impacts other stats such as +/- turnover net, etc. There are a few team stats screens where this is being calculated x2.

Game Mode Experienced In: CFM (offline and online)

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes, by starting and simming CFM games

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »