Home

Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-09-2017, 08:08 AM   #873
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Bug (Be Specific):
Interceptions for players not recorded when re-entering the game after a crash / continued play at a later stage.

I enjoy playing full-length games, but sometimes I don't have the opporunity to sit through an entire game so I continue later in the day or next day. And if I had an Interception at all during that particular game it will not be recorded.

Game Mode Experienced In: Online CFM

Can you reproduce it? Yes...it always happens. Interceptions are recorded under league stats for the Team, but it doesn't get recorded under individual players' stats. This is pretty crap because Ive had players' development traits affected as they superficially don't attain their targets in INTs at the end of the season.

Why on earth this has no been fixed through a patch is beyond me. Sacks, tackles, yards, everything else is recorded. So why not this.
Old 05-16-2017, 10:44 AM   #874
Rookie

1. From the XB1 Menu go to settings.
2. Select Display and Sound.
3. Select Audio Output.
4. Select HDMI or Optical.
5. Select Stereo Uncompressed.

More info
Old 06-14-2017, 03:48 PM   #875
Rookie

Samzo77's Arena

Bug (Be Specific): When the CPU audibles into an Onside Kick from regular kickoff formation, the cinematic cameras make watching the play impossible. The camera flips up and down until you ear the whistle that someone got the ball. (On PS4)

Game Mode Experienced In: CFM

Can you reproduce it? How?: Happens overtime the CPU audibles to an onside kick. Haven't tried to reproduce by audibling to onside kicks myself.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): No current video of it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2017, 10:47 PM   #876
Rookie

KagedStorm's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by APC77002

As soon as year 1 in a franchise mode is complete, the schedule generated for the remainder of the franchise doesn't have the required logic to make it realistic.

For instance, you will often start a season with 4 or 5 home games in a row, followed by 4 or 5 road games in a row.

In real life, no team plays more than 2 weeks in a row at home or on the road. Ever. When they do, its only because of an outlier one off situation (like a team is going through renovations and it won't be ready till week 4).

I imagine that its difficult to create logic that produces perfect schedules. Even the NFL itself would have to manually make adjustments after their own algorithm spits out a schedule at first.

--------------------------------------------------------------
******* SUGGGESTION /// EASY TO FIX ***********
--------------------------------------------------------------
The NFL moved to 8- 4 team divisions in 2002 and their hasn't been one realignment since.

2002 - 2016 = 15 seasons of different and 'correct' official schedules Madden could borrow and put in Franchise mode to correct this simple issue.

Madden 2016 season 1 of franchise = 2016 Real NFL schedule
Madden 2017 season 2 of franchise = 2002 Real NFL schedule
Madden 2018 season 3 of franchise = 2003 Real NFL schedule
Madden 2019 season 4 of franchise = 2004 Real NFL schedule
and so forth

Then after 15 seasons, do it again and you got your 2nd half of a 30 year franchise

Done... no real algorithm needed to try and figure out the logic
I just had this on my Offline CFM with San Diego, had 7 home games practically in a row with one away game between that before my bye, then afterwards had 7 away games afterwards with one home game against SF during that span.
Old 09-21-2017, 06:11 PM   #877
Just started!

Bug (Be Specific): Everytime I start up a Connected Franchise, I choose to play as an active quarterback. Once I'm in a game, I score a touchdown and when the game simulates to my next drive, my score remains 6. My kicker isn't kicking any extra points.

When I'm in the red zone and it turns to four down, the cpu also simulates a punt, rather than attempting a field goal. No field goals are being kicked.

Game Mode Experienced In
: CFM (offline and online)

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes, by loading up CFM and scoring a touchdown.
Old 06-10-2018, 12:11 PM   #878
Just started!

Dr_Necrogeek's Arena

Bug: Brown´s alternate kit, instead of showing the orange alternate kit it shows the regular browns home kit

Game Mode Experienced In : ultimate team

Can you reproduce it? How?: yes I can still play but it is frustrating since I pay almost 6k for the damn kit and it´s just not showing as it should... I already send a bunch of reports to EA forums but so far no one was able to help me out.. does anyone here experienced this bug before?

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media):

Thanks in advance guys

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »