Home

Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-24-2016, 10:49 AM   #137
Rookie

Mav3rek7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by WackZ1LLA
Check your Practice Squad. I thought this happened to me, but they were on my practice squad which you can sign to your active squad if you want to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SizzleNation
Bug (Be Specific): Player is cut from team by computer and then disappears from Free Agent list. (ie. I had to cut 3 players, in which I did. Then went to the next week, the player that I did NOT cut was released from the team and was nowhere to be found in the Free Agent listing).

Game Mode Experienced In: Offline Connected Franchise

Can you reproduce it? How?: not sure

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): no

Also, something that I think is throwing people off, and it threw me off too, when you go into Free Agents, by default it does not show everyone, it only shows the Top 100. You have to change to the position of the guy you are looking for, and they will probably be in there.

For instance, Taylor Mays is a free agent. However, if you look for him in the free agent list when you first bring it up, he won't be in there because he is not in the top 100 free agents. If you switch to SS, then you will find him listed.

This really confused me at first. Now I know where all the missing players I was looking for are.

Last edited by Mav3rek7; 08-24-2016 at 10:52 AM. Reason: update potential solution for more than 1 question
Old 08-24-2016, 10:58 AM   #138
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabers24
Bug (Be Specific): Practice won't load in CFM. Everytime I try to start it I get warning to pick players for focus, if I ignore that warning and try to start again it will be stuck loading for ever. I have deleted and restarted the franchise, as well as rebooted both my Xbox and the game multiple times.

Game Mode Experienced In: Offline CFM

Can you reproduce it? How?: Every time I try to start practice.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): N/A

I had this same issue, Xbox One. When reloading my Offline CFM, I found that there were multiple "autosave" files besides my main named save file. I deleted all files except for my named save, and now training has worked for me.

I don't know if it's the fix or just a coincidence, but you might try it & see if it helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Born in '82, 49er Faithful since 1986!
Old 08-24-2016, 11:40 AM   #139
Rookie

strife1013's Arena

Not sure if it's a bug or not but at the main menu when you change a players position and scroll over to the attributes/ratings it doesn't show the overall rating of the player. Don't know if it does it in franchise mode or not. I'm on PS4. So in order to see it I would have to change the position than save the change and go to the roster. It's a pain in the butt.
Old 08-24-2016, 12:58 PM   #140
Rookie

miamidaddy's Arena

Bug (Be Specific): When starting a CFM with pre-existing injuries off, Will Hill III has an Achilles Tear and is out 14 weeks still.

Game Mode Experienced In: Online/Offline Connected Franchise

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes every time a CFM is started online and offline.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): no
Old 08-24-2016, 01:04 PM   #141
Rookie

Landonio's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by strife1013
Not sure if it's a bug or not but at the main menu when you change a players position and scroll over to the attributes/ratings it doesn't show the overall rating of the player. Don't know if it does it in franchise mode or not. I'm on PS4. So in order to see it I would have to change the position than save the change and go to the roster. It's a pain in the butt.
Yeah, I hate that. Also, when changing a player's position, you can't tell if there's not enough players at that player's original position to allow you to make that change because the text telling you that is cut off at the top of the screen. You can barely make out the bottom half of it. Kinda hard to explain, but if you've done it, you know what I'm talking about. Also, I believe this was already mentioned. But the camera never zooms in on the player model when creating/editing a player. Pretty annoying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2016, 01:14 PM   #142
Rookie

Landonio's Arena

OVR: 2

Also, don't really know if this was in last year's Madden or if this is even considered a glitch. Probably more of an oversight, but you can actually trade players just before a Fantasy Draft in CFM. Which means you can trade pretty much your entire team for a ton of picks, and then have everyone enter the draft pool, so you're basically losing nothing and gaining a ton. Pretty crazy.
Old 08-24-2016, 01:26 PM   #143
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabers24
Bug (Be Specific): Practice won't load in CFM. Everytime I try to start it I get warning to pick players for focus, if I ignore that warning and try to start again it will be stuck loading for ever. I have deleted and restarted the franchise, as well as rebooted both my Xbox and the game multiple times.

Game Mode Experienced In: Offline CFM

Can you reproduce it? How?: Every time I try to start practice.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealsmallville
I had this same issue, Xbox One. When reloading my Offline CFM, I found that there were multiple "autosave" files besides my main named save file. I deleted all files except for my named save, and now training has worked for me.

I don't know if it's the fix or just a coincidence, but you might try it & see if it helps.
me three.

started and simmer a CFM with no training issues. went back and started another CFM and this issue popped up.

gonna try deleting the "auto-save" files and see if that works.

- - -

UPDATE: NO, DELETING THE "AUTO-SAVE" FILES DOES NOT FIX.

given there was no problem on my first CFM, this is kinda annoying. it has basically ground my CFM to a halt.

- - -

UPDATE 2: GOT IT WORKING - SOMEHOW.

deleted all of my saved CFM files, including the auto-saves. started a new CFM. didn't do anything else before training. didn't even re-order the depth chart. just started the training without changing anything. it worked.

Last edited by ajra21; 08-24-2016 at 01:44 PM.
Old 08-24-2016, 01:34 PM   #144
Rookie

y2j469's Arena

OVR: 3

Bug (Be Specific):No kickers or punters available in 2017 Draft, however after the draft there were rookies at both positions available as free agents.

Game Mode Experienced In: CFM

Can you reproduce it? How?: It only happened for the 2017 Draft, the following year there was 3 kickers and punters available in the Draft.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »