Home

Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-24-2016, 03:32 PM   #153
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Bug: players who win awards like Defensive Rookie of the Year, etc. don't show up or show up completely wrong on the player's award section on their player card. For example Deion Jones, MLB for Atlanta won Defensive Rookie of the Year, but on his player card it says he won Offensive Player of the Year. What the hell.... Has been a problem in the past as well. Sure it happens on every console.

Bug: pass deflections do not show up in the stat sheet. They will during simmed games but on plays where I know I had a pass deflection they are not crediting my player for it on the stat sheet. I even triggered comentary about the deflection and it still doesn't show up. Again, this was a problem last year.

Are these things that can make it into the game via patch? It's a little embarrassing that these problems are still in the game year after year.....
Old 08-24-2016, 03:41 PM   #154
Rookie

y2j469's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula1Racing
This might be related to the bug I saw so I won't add it to the list.

My bug was that I called time out and instead got the "I challenged the call" commentary which I did not call for a challenge. All I did was press the time out button (PS4 Middle Button) due to game time running out in the 4th qtr. I lost an extra time out because of it.
Not sure if it's related but I know swiping up on the touchpad will challenge a play, I've done it accidentally a few times when calling a time out.
Old 08-24-2016, 04:25 PM   #155
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajk49er
Bug: Sack/Strip stats are often* not being recorded
Can it be Produced: absolutely, happened on 3 separate occasions, one a safety forced a fumble on the QB, no sack was recorded, no forced fumble was recorded. 2 other times I hit the QB from behind, the ball came out, it was recovered, same thing. no sack stat recorded, no FF recorded(they did however count the fumble recovery.

Mode: CFM specifically, although I have not played outside of CFM, so its possible this is happening there as well. (xbox one)
It looks like (nearly) every strip sack is counted as a negative run for the QB. The fumble ist recorded for the QB but the forced fumble and the sack doesn't count for the defensive player.
It doesn't happen every time but about 90% I would say.
This is a real problem for statistic junkies like me. And I have to say I love the amount of fumbles.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2016, 05:36 PM   #156
Rookie

saybur's Arena

Bug (Be Specific): In week 3 the CPU cut a player for no reason. I have all "assists" turned off. There was no notification or anything. I just happened to check the Transactions list and notice it.

Game Mode Experienced In: Offline CFM

Can you reproduce it? How?: I don't have a save to go back and see if it happens again.
Old 08-24-2016, 05:39 PM   #157
Rookie

Bug (Be Specific): In Franchise, practices and games crash upon trying to load them, quitting out of the game itself with the error code CE-34878-0. Only happens if you have edited a player, even if it is just the uniform number, and the game will crash when trying to start a game. Does not crash if you start the new franchise and jump straight it.

Game Mode Experienced In: Franchise. PS4.

Can you reproduce it? How?: Edit any player in Franchise, and then try to start a game or practice.

New York Yankees/New York Giants/New York Knicks
Old 08-24-2016, 05:51 PM   #158
Rookie

SizzleNation's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFnotWhyNoT
This was occuring before i was able to put people in my practice squad.

So what happened to me was i went into big decisions for my player cuts, i cut only 2 out of the 4 i was told to cut for that week and backed out. I went into roster in spreadsheet form and realized the cpu made some cuts for me. I did however find those guys in free agency that i wanted to put in my practice squad that the cpu randomly cut. Mav3rek7 is right adjust the filter from top 100 and you should find those that were cut from by the cpu.

But this is definitely an issue, I'm running on PS4. Workaround for now is to just re-sign those you want back after you make cuts, look in your transaction screen and you should see who the cpu cut.
Sometimes it deletes the player though (I'm assuming based on low player rating). I understand that it only shows the top 100 in the 'Main' Free Agent list. I also searched by position and he was gone.
Facebook.com/SizzleNation
Old 08-24-2016, 06:04 PM   #159
Rookie

Bug
Quarterback won't pass after play action fake
Experienced In
Offline CFM and Play Now

Last edited by Darkskinjefe; 08-24-2016 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Formatting
Old 08-24-2016, 06:18 PM   #160
Pro

Bug (Be Specific):

Even when the AI option to fill rosters is disabled, the AI added players to my practice squad. I noticed at the end of the season when it converted the practice squad players into regular roster members and I noticed a bunch of new names.

Game Mode Experienced In:

CFM

Can you reproduce it? How?:

Haven't tried, but I suspect this happens when you don't have a full 10 players on your practice squad.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media):[/quote]

n/a

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »