Home

Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-24-2016, 06:58 PM   #161
Rookie

modog123's Arena

OVR: 3
Angry Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2j469
Not sure if it's related but I know swiping up on the touchpad will challenge a play, I've done it accidentally a few times when calling a time out.
Oh, that's a really horrible mapping then. I'll be doing that constantly with my stupid fat fingers. Thanks for the information though.

Tessie - Dropkick Murphys
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2016, 07:47 PM   #162
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

All of the various stats not being recorded properly in CFM is a huge buzz kill on this game for me. And the fact that it's been a problem in the past few games is making it seem like they don't care to fix it.
Old 08-24-2016, 07:47 PM   #163
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cultbuscus
Bug (Be Specific): In Franchise, practices and games crash upon trying to load them, quitting out of the game itself with the error code CE-34878-0. Only happens if you have edited a player, even if it is just the uniform number, and the game will crash when trying to start a game. Does not crash if you start the new franchise and jump straight it.

Game Mode Experienced In: Franchise. PS4.

Can you reproduce it? How?: Edit any player in Franchise, and then try to start a game or practice.

There must be more to it, because I am in franchise on PS4, have edited players, and do not have this problem. To be clear, the only player editing I have done is to change player positions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-24-2016, 08:14 PM   #164
Just started!

Fix the pass/run tell if you can see the wrs names or not and add the option for dpad quicklink audibles on defense.
Old 08-24-2016, 08:27 PM   #165
Rookie

QB won't tackle defender after getting picked off.

Franchise Mode PS4

Got picked off in endzone and LB ran it back for TD. My QB was running alongside and then right behind LB (basically on top of him) for the last 30 yards and he wouldn't tackle him. I was mashing X and then switched away and CPU just kept running next to him.

2 plays later I threw an INT and same thing happened. Only got a video of the 2nd one.

View My Video

http://tinypic.com/r/oi870o/9
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2016, 08:33 PM   #166
Rookie

iFnotWhyNoT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SizzleNation
Sometimes it deletes the player though (I'm assuming based on low player rating). I understand that it only shows the top 100 in the 'Main' Free Agent list. I also searched by position and he was gone.
Well that sucks, i would suggest searching by "practice squad elgible" and every other filter possible, if hes still not there, then hopefully it gets patched.
Old 08-24-2016, 08:54 PM   #167
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Man, I hope this is rare, but computer AI ran out clock and was losing by 1 on my 10 yard line and they ran the ball and the game was over. All they had to do was kick the field goal. They had 3 time outs.

On exhibition play now mode. XBOX one.

Last edited by GisherJohn24; 08-24-2016 at 09:00 PM.
Old 08-24-2016, 09:50 PM   #168
MVP

GaryT531's Arena

OVR: 19

Bug: difficulty mode always reverting back to rookie during cpu vs cpu games even though I have my settings saved to all-madden.

Mode: play now

After I start a cpu vs cpu game and check the settings menu....the difficulty mode is always set to rookie. Again, I have my settings saved as all madden and I expect the game to be played on that difficulty level upon starting the game.

Last edited by GaryT531; 08-24-2016 at 10:15 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »