Home

Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 22: 11 Features to Improve Stadium Creator
MXGP 2021 Review
Football Manager 22 Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-26-2016, 04:02 PM   #225
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Bug (Be Specific): Overall player ratings are not uniformly updating after editing a player.

Game Mode Experienced In: CFM-any team

Can you reproduce it? How?: I edited four different players who should have ended up with 88 overall ratings but, on some screens, they are still showing as being 55 rated (their pre-edited overall ratings). This is annoying because the computer always suggests that I cut these players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2016, 04:09 PM   #226
Just started!

Bug (Be Specific): Editing salary values

Game Mode Experienced In: CFM

Can you reproduce it? How?: When I first select 'edit player' I cannot adjust the signing bonus value at all. But when I exit 'edit player'and go right back into it, it will let me edit the signing bonus value.

Sometimes on the first edit attempt, it will let me edit the signing bonus in very small increments only. But the second edit attempt always lets me freely edit the signing bonus without any problems.
Old 08-26-2016, 04:43 PM   #227
Pro

Dwaresacksqb's Arena

OVR: 1

Bug: If my running back had a good first half, the commentators compare my first half of play at RB with his second half performance even though I haven't had a chance to run a play with him yet. They even credit the defense for the drop in production.

Game Mode Experienced In: Offline CFM.

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes anytime I have a big first half with my running back. After halftime they will begin talking about my drop in production. Happened multiple times already.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): no picture or video but I could try to have my phone handy to catch should the situation present itself.
Xbox one
Old 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM   #228
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Bug (Be Specific): Entire defense lines up offsides when you run hurry-up offense (holding down Y after the play).

Game Mode Experienced In: CFM against Humans and AI

Can you reproduce it? How?: It happens about 1/5 of the plays that you run hurry-up offense. It has happened many times to me. It's not that they aren't back in time, but they get back to their position and line up offsides for some reason. The entire defensive line and the corners have been offsides on all of these plays.
Old 08-26-2016, 05:38 PM   #229
Pro

Bug (Be Specific):

In the off-season, there is an option to change your roster. Last year it was the only time when you could change a player's position.

This year we have player editing, so you can change players positions all the time. However, you still get the message that says "this is the only time you can change positions!"

Game Mode Experienced In:

CFM

Can you reproduce it? How?:

Yes, in any season when you are at that particular week.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media):

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-26-2016, 06:33 PM   #230
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallmoneyjeff
Bug (Be Specific): Starting running back (Zeke) disappearing from game after first quarter or maybe a certain number of carries.

Game Mode Experienced In: CFM

Can you reproduce it? How?: Has happened every game I've played without simulating. Not sure if it's because of my auto-subs but it sends in Alfred Morris and when I go to sub in Zeke using the playbook subs he isn't even an option to insert.
Having the same issue. have my auto subs set to in;90-93 and out at 80-83 but after 3rd qrt my second string hb is in for rest of game and my strating wrs are taken out for tes or 3rd string hbs. might be something up with the auto subs
Old 08-26-2016, 06:41 PM   #231
MVP

OVR: 1

Bug: Punter not credited against goals after game in which he had 3 TBs and 2 inside the 20

Game Mode: Offline CFM

I will try and replicate

Last edited by Ueauvan; 08-26-2016 at 06:42 PM. Reason: cant type as im getting old :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2016, 06:59 PM   #232
Rookie

newmich's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by User450
I signed up just to post this, is there some kind new mechanic to play action pass or is this a bug? Once I run a play action pass the receiver icons don't show up, so I can't throw a pass and can't even scramble.

HELP.
I'm actually having this problem as well all of a sudden. I've played games in all modes and play action doesn't work for the user or the cpu, it is just an automatic sack for the defense. Anyone else having this issue or know a fix?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »