Home

Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-27-2016, 02:16 PM   #257
All Star

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Bug: Not technically a bug, but there is a lack of control responsiveness at the LOS on defense. When switching players using circle plus directions it will stop responding and the way to fix it is to go in reverse or a different direction one time. E.g. breaking the huddle controlling the ROLB and you wish to control the LOLB, so you hold right while pressing circle to switch to players along the line on the way to the LOLB. But when you reach one of the DTs or LE it no longer works. You can fix it by switching one time back to who you were previously and then continuing on.

The control sequence would like something like this:
right+circle, right+circle, left+circle, right+circle, right+circle.

Game Mode Experienced In: CFM, though I would suspect it happens everywhere

Can you reproduce it? How?: Seems to happen anytime I use directional switching more than twice
Old 08-27-2016, 02:22 PM   #258
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessa
Curious to know if they're going to fix the knowing 'run or pass' glitch ... has anyone heard of a patch coming out? I'm loving the game through and through, but this is a game killer knowing it's still out there.
If you are talking about the play art showing up in online, yes, the next patch will fix this.
Old 08-27-2016, 02:31 PM   #259
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
If you are talking about the play art showing up in online, yes, the next patch will fix this.
Additionally, in the meantime try turning player names off (opposed to pre-snap) in visual feedback. The names won't pop up regardless of the play being a run or pass. As far as I can tell there's no way to tell what the play call is when that's turned off (or if there is, at least I'm blissfully unaware of it as it's allowing me to play the game right now).

Obviously, this workaround is only completely valid for single player vs CPU, and requires mutual trust between players to work for head to head.
Old 08-27-2016, 02:51 PM   #260
Rookie

tessa's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Additionally, in the meantime try turning player names off (opposed to pre-snap) in visual feedback. The names won't pop up regardless of the play being a run or pass. As far as I can tell there's no way to tell what the play call is when that's turned off (or if there is, at least I'm blissfully unaware of it as it's allowing me to play the game right now).

Obviously, this workaround is only completely valid for single player vs CPU, and requires mutual trust between players to work for head to head.
Good stuff bro .. yeah, tried this with my friend and sadly, it still doesn't do the trick. Good faith is definitely necessary, but leagues are on hold until this is patched. Did they give a ballpark as to when this might come out? Thanks again for your response.
Old 08-27-2016, 02:57 PM   #261
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessa
Good stuff bro .. yeah, tried this with my friend and sadly, it still doesn't do the trick. Good faith is definitely necessary, but leagues are on hold until this is patched. Did they give a ballpark as to when this might come out? Thanks again for your response.
No, they aren't giving ballparks out and for good reason, usually.

First, once it leaves their building, it's in the hands of MS and Sony. Second, if they said between the 1st and 3rd of September, that creates a wicked storm of angry people on the net, it's it's still in the hands of MS and Sony.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2016, 03:09 PM   #262
Rookie

tessa's Arena

Smile Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
No, they aren't giving ballparks out and for good reason, usually.

First, once it leaves their building, it's in the hands of MS and Sony. Second, if they said between the 1st and 3rd of September, that creates a wicked storm of angry people on the net, it's it's still in the hands of MS and Sony.
Makes sense. The only thing to do at this point is to remain patient. As they say, good things come to those who wait.
Old 08-27-2016, 04:13 PM   #263
MVP

OVR: 15

Franchise mode, offline
Regular gamE
Can be reproduced (I made two different vids on youtube

Something is wrong with juking. Sometimes juking will ruin pursuit angles for players far away from the play.

Video for description

https://youtu.be/iA3A8IAkuoo
Old 08-27-2016, 04:34 PM   #264
Rookie

Bugs in game animation (after gameplay) in Quick Play mode:

There is lots of animation bugs, where players walk and crash to each others or behave irrational. Also there is rubber lag in animations.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=rubberbanding

Is there any information of fixing this? These are little, but annoying things.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »