Home

Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 22: 11 Features to Improve Stadium Creator
MXGP 2021 Review
Football Manager 22 Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-30-2016, 09:17 AM   #321
Rookie

SyncereBlackout's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Bug (Be Specific): the game periodically freezes during user v user CFM games. The controls are non-responsive. Play clock and clock continue to run. In order to unfreeze the game you must pause/un pause.

Game Mode Experienced In: online CFM

Can you reproduce it? How?: it happens at least once per user v user CFM game in (on average) 1:3 games.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): N/A

NY Jets
NY Yankees
NY Rangers
Florida Gators
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2016, 10:27 AM   #322
Pro

This is probably a design thing, not a bug. But after you call a play on defense, you immediately go into a mini cut scene for a few seconds where it's like you are viewing the field from the coach's perspective.

We already don't have much time to make defensive adjustments, just take us right to the line. You can X out of it, but that also activates one of the adjustment menus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-30-2016, 10:51 AM   #323
All Star

OVR: 21

After a score or timeout before a punt or field goal, the cut scene shows the QB in the huddle like he is calling a play even though the special teams unit is on the field.

C
Old 08-30-2016, 11:44 AM   #324
Rookie

cooper417's Arena

Bug (Be Specific): Defensive Camera view being flipped with cam toggle turned off.

I have camera toggle off, my opponent paused the game, when we returned to the game I was stuck in the player view cam. I could lock & unlock my player with L3, but up & down wouldn't change the camera view back to standard since I had the toggle off. Later in the game, anytime me or my opponent paused the game- each time it would flip the defensive camera view for me. So with each pause my defensive cam would flip between player view cam & standard camera view. (standard is my setting)

Game Mode Experienced In:Ranked Head to head PS4

Can you reproduce it? How?:Not sure, has only happened this 1 game of the 9 I've played so far.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): No, but I'll try to stream next time in case I get the bug again.
Old 08-30-2016, 01:24 PM   #325
Rookie

ednaaard's Arena

Bug (Be Specific): I tried to hire a head coach, a trainer and a scout as owner of the 49'ers. I hired my head coach and hired my scout, but a week passed and my trainer hadn't responded. The next week, he said he had rejected my offer, but had signed with the 49's instead. I wasn't able to offer a contract to anyone else, and I ended up being given a trainer.

Game Mode Experienced In: Offline CFM

Can you reproduce it? How?: Not yet, but will try.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2016, 01:48 PM   #326
Rookie

Bug (Be Specific): Game highlights gives wrong information about punts by treating every punt like it lands on the 50 yard line. During the game, my punter kicked distances of over 60 yards and regularly downed punts inside the 5. A punt that went from the 32 to the opponent's 0 yard line (wait, what?)(yeah, he's a really good punter) is registered in the highlights as an 18 yard punt. A punt from the 44 to the 3 is recorded as -6 yards.

Game Mode Experienced In:CFM

Can you reproduce it? How?: It has happened to every punt I've made this game.
Old 08-30-2016, 02:47 PM   #327
Banned

TheOncomingStorm's Arena

OVR: 5

Bug (Be Specific): Can't save in CFM. If I try to save new file, or save over an old one, it freezes the controls. Game is still running in the background, can't click anything. Happens on already created CFMs and newly created ones. Bug just started yesterday.

Game Mode Experienced In: CFM
Old 08-30-2016, 03:34 PM   #328
Rookie

Bug (Be Specific): the game keeps kinda freezing, play clock runs down and delay of game is issued but then all the controls and buttons do not work..so I have to close application to continue playing

Game Mode Experienced In: offline CFM (Slow Sim)

Can you reproduce it? How?: happens about every other game so far, very annoying!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »