Home

Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Forza Horizon 5 Review
Have Card-Collecting Modes Become Too Complicated?
Hockey Ultimate Team in NHL 22 Polishes Familiar Formula
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-30-2016, 04:11 PM   #329
Rookie

DatGuy12x2's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackout863
Bug (Be Specific): Random coach challenges in the first half which results in both my challenges being used and loss of 2 timeouts in the first quarter EVERY game. It can start from the opening kick off through the remainder of the first half. I am not requesting the challenge from the pause menu, it simply cuts to the coach challenge cut scene. It doesnt happen on plays that should be challenged either. It just randomly happens

Game Mode Experienced In: All Game Modes

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes, simply fire up a play now game, h2h, draft champion or any other game mode where challenges are allowed.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): No. Not yet. Coming soon.
Been experiencing this like crazyin CFM
Old 08-30-2016, 04:56 PM   #330
Rookie

Don't know if this was posted, if it was sorry

Bug (Be Specific):
Challenge system is broken

Game Mode Experienced In: CFM

Can you reproduce it? How?: Whenever you want to challenge a play

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): The game won't let you challenge any plays (it's locked out) and the AI won't challenge in the 2-minute warning. Worse than last year when you had to burn a time-out to challenge.
Old 08-30-2016, 05:00 PM   #331
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajra21
This issue was raised earlier in the thread.

Bug (Be Specific): In weekly trainmen set up, you get a warning saying you haven't selected your players to focus on even thought you have. You try to continue with your training but you get stuck in the "loading" screen, never advantaging.

Game Mode Experienced In: Solo offline CFM on PS4.

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes, it happens quite a bit.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): Can't get that photo to work.

UPDATE "FIX":

When this happens, exit the game and delete all CFM saves other than your main save. This includes auto-saves.

Spoiler

Then, re-start your CFM and do NOT do the training. Play the weekly game. It will ask you to do the training. Just use the prompted sim option it provides you with at this point. The following week, the game with training should run as normal. You miss out on one weeks training but it is better than rage quitting the CFM.

PLEASE NOTE: After some extended experimenting, this bug is caused by having TWO differently named CFM saves (along with their auto-saves). You can only have your one CFM save file (plus it's auto-save) on the console or this bugs will occur when you try to do your weekly training. It does not effect the game in any other way. If you want to have multiple saves going through the offseason, that is fine but make sure you delete them all before starting the preseason.

Anybody else still having issues with this? I deleted all my CFM files and started a new one and still had the same problem. If I skip the training and try to play the game it just ends up freezing on that loading screen.

Has anyone found any other solutions other than just simming all of week 1? Isnt the same problem just going to happen in week 2?

This is getting super frustrating. Let me know if you guys have found alternative solutions.....thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2016, 05:38 PM   #332
Rookie

wpgjets23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnymac11
Anybody else still having issues with this? I deleted all my CFM files and started a new one and still had the same problem. If I skip the training and try to play the game it just ends up freezing on that loading screen.

Has anyone found any other solutions other than just simming all of week 1? Isnt the same problem just going to happen in week 2?

This is getting super frustrating. Let me know if you guys have found alternative solutions.....thanks!
I had a similar issue with my Franchise....I swapped the players out and then back in, have been able to do all my training since.
Old 08-30-2016, 06:06 PM   #333
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpgjets23
I had a similar issue with my Franchise....I swapped the players out and then back in, have been able to do all my training since.
Was hoping that would work. Didn't for me. Still can't play training in either week 1 or 2 of preseason.
Old 08-30-2016, 08:10 PM   #334
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Practice Mode Defender on the floor glitch. I hadn't seen this until this morning. It's not a one time thing. Watch the two clips below.

http://xboxclips.com/LBzrule/cabd023...411ac36a/embed

http://xboxclips.com/LBzrule/3d58d64...6-4b4b552bbf92
Old 08-30-2016, 08:33 PM   #335
Rookie

Returned a kick off back for a TD only to have them say I stepped out of bounds. Was positive I didn't so challenged the play. Replays showed me no where near the sidelines and play on the field stood.

PS4

Play Now

unsure if can reproduce as only happened in my first and only game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2016, 08:45 PM   #336
Banned

OVR: 20

Haven't been following the thread so sorry if this has been mentioned a bunch or something but if you use a custom playbook there doesn't seem to be a way to have a "Shotgun" formation; they all get dumped into "Hail Mary." Doesn't really effect much except that the announcers consistently ramble on about hail mary's when I score a TD off a pass from shotgun.

PS4, CFM. Yes can reproduce, happens all the time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »