Home

Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-31-2016, 10:41 PM   #361
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Bug (Be Specific): Crashing and reloading an in-game save is causing the game to put me on the opposite team.

Game Mode Experienced In: CFM Offline

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes, every time if I freeze or crash while playing a game and then reload the save.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): There isn't a way to post a video or picture of this as it just happens.

Bug (Be Specific): When reloading an in-game save, it erases any INT's that a player on either side gets. The QB's still shows the INT's thrown, and the defensive player shows the INT return yards, but the actual INT's show 0.

Can you reproduce it? How?: Every time I reload an in-game save due to quitting out the game or the game crashing.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): N/A

Last edited by extremeskins04; 08-31-2016 at 11:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2016, 10:55 PM   #362
Rookie

OVR: 0

Bug (Be Specific):When I try to load a manual save for offline CFM or create a manual save while playing offline CFM, the game often stops acknowledging input from my controller.

Game Mode Experienced In: Offline CFM

Can you reproduce it? How?: Usually trying to save or load soon after entering/exiting CFM causes it. I suspect it's supposed to be some kind of deterrent for save scumming.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): A video would look like I was just looking at the save/load menu without pressing any buttons.
Old 08-31-2016, 11:06 PM   #363
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav3rek7
Also, something that I think is throwing people off, and it threw me off too, when you go into Free Agents, by default it does not show everyone, it only shows the Top 100. You have to change to the position of the guy you are looking for, and they will probably be in there.

For instance, Taylor Mays is a free agent. However, if you look for him in the free agent list when you first bring it up, he won't be in there because he is not in the top 100 free agents. If you switch to SS, then you will find him listed.

This really confused me at first. Now I know where all the missing players I was looking for are.
They really need to patch in a player search feature if they can.
Old 08-31-2016, 11:18 PM   #364
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SizzleNation
Sometimes it deletes the player though (I'm assuming based on low player rating). I understand that it only shows the top 100 in the 'Main' Free Agent list. I also searched by position and he was gone.

Its been this way for years well since they first started doing CFM. If you did a CFM online and fill the league up with PSN names or guys for league and go thru pre-season play or sim thru it and set the 53 man roster in week 4 before going to regular season the players usually dont vanish.
Old 09-01-2016, 02:48 AM   #365
Rookie

TeamHawkins's Arena

Bug (Be Specific): I've played 3 online MUT ranked games and got kicked out of all 3 due to the game freezing and I can't call a play. If the opponent doesn't call timeout I get kicked.

Game Mode Experienced In: PS4 MUT Draft Champions Online ranked games.

Can you reproduce it? How?: Get online and play.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media):

This is ridiculous. I've wasted 6 tickets now. How is it that I get kicked out of all 3 games for it freezing up?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2016, 03:20 AM   #366
Pro

OVR: 4

Bug: When playing offline CFM against a buddy, whoever has the 2nd profile (not the main one) is not allowed to make depth chart moves while in game.

Game Mode Experienced: CFM offline H2H

Can you reproduce it, how?: Yes, every single time. Just try to play an offline H2H CFM game and try to make a depth chart move with the 2nd controller.

Video/picture of bug: See attachment (credit another OS user who posted the pic in another thread)

This has been this way ever since CFM was introduced so I doubt it is either on their radar or something they'd fix in a patch. Quite disappointing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2971_zpsuzlovvzs.jpg (83.7 KB, 108 views)
Old 09-01-2016, 06:55 AM   #367
Rookie

cuoreceltico's Arena

Bug (Be Specific): pS4 version, Sometimes when you call a timeout via Touchpad, instead red flag challenge is called.

Can you reproduce it? How?: Simply call time-out with the touchpad.
Old 09-01-2016, 10:58 AM   #368
Rookie

jwired21's Arena

OVR: 5

Bug (Be Specific): PS4 It looks like the wind meter is flipped again this year like it was in all past Maddens except last year.

Game Mode Experienced In: All modes

Can you reproduce it? How?: Everytime I kick a FG, XP, Punt, KO

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »