Home

Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Forza Horizon 5 Review
Have Card-Collecting Modes Become Too Complicated?
Hockey Ultimate Team in NHL 22 Polishes Familiar Formula
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-03-2016, 01:41 AM   #409
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

PS4 in MUT. It always says Unopened Packs are 0, when I do have packs to open. Happened twice tonight. Didn't happen before the patch. Though I'd much rather have this happen than the run/pass glitch.
Old 09-03-2016, 02:57 AM   #410
Pro

OVR: 6

Didn't read through the previous 52 pages of the thread. My apologies if this is a repeat post. Recently just did do the update. Was playing 49ers/Broncos. Starting in the 3rd quarter I noticed players disappearing. Ran a running play and didn't see my HB. But the ball was floating in the air like it was a fumble. After a few plays I called a timeout and it seemed to fix the issue till mid way through the 4th. Started seeing my HB disappear again then my QB went missing. Thought maybe Kap and my HB were chilling on the sideline taking a knee maybe boycotting something else now. Tried calling a timeout and it worked for 1 play. Then not only was my QB, and HB missing. So was my WR. Besides seeing a few bugs in the online player hrs player mode, its been a solid game for me.

You can call it being a "Homer". But as Tupac said, its California Love.

My Teams
NFL- San Francisco 49ers
NBA- Los Angeles Lakers
NHL- Anaheim Ducks
MLB - Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
NCAA - USC
Old 09-03-2016, 05:30 AM   #411
Rookie

OVR: 0

Bug: wrong ball placement after user fumble, CPU recover and holding penalty against me.

Ps4 CFM online.

I was in the opponent end zone, my QB fumbles, the CPU recover around the 15, advances to their 40. I get a holding penalty. They get the ball at my 4 yard line.

They got from their 40 to my 4...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2016, 08:44 AM   #412
Rookie

OVR: 0

BUG: Game has frozen twice when leaving the coach scheme menu in offline coach CFM.

PLATFORM: PS4

CAN IT BE REPRODUCED: Not at will, but has frozen twice and required restarting the game
Old 09-03-2016, 11:20 AM   #413
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Bug (Be Specific): My game will freeze sometimes right after a TD or FG score when either side is about to kickoff the ball. The game doesn't respond to any button presses or anything, and if I go out of the game to the PS4 window and then back in the game, it shows everything is frozen. I have to restart the game and reload my save.

Game Mode Experienced In: CFM Offline (PLAY THE MOMENT on SLOW)

Can you reproduce it? How?: No because it's intermittent. Doesn't happen after every score but it does happen atleast once a game.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): N/A
I have narrowed this down to where it's happening when I choose Play the Moment and select SLOW so it plays out like CPU v CPU mode with some moments that you can jump in.

If I select it this way, the game will intermittently freeze.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:50 AM   #414
MVP

OVR: 9

Bug:

Game freezes at the end of a game in CFM mode. Xbox One, digital version of the game. I am so sick of the poor quality of EA's games. Madden 16 had this problem where games would inexplicably freeze at the end of a long CFM... It's horrible.

In this case, I had a high scoring win as the Patriots against the Bills, 53 - 31. Blount tied the NFL record for touchdown runs (5). The game froze as soon as the ending clip/video started. The announcers continued to talk and the "Hold A to Skip" prompt appeared. Naturally, even though I played a 60 minute game, the score did not record. I let it sit for about 5 minutes, came back down and it was still frozen.

EA has to fix these quality issues. They're game breaking. If you can't reliably know when your game is going to freeze or work, the motivation to play the game is killed.

Further, why can't you continue this game? I'm in a single player CFM (online), why doesn't this function the same way that allows you to continue the game later? And if you can't continue the online human vs. CPU CFM games but can continue offline CFM games why doesn't the game tell you that when you choose offline vs. online at the beginning? E.g., when you choose offline CFM it would say, "If the game inexplicably freezes because of poor QE, you can pick the game up again later." Seems like a major feature of Offline CFM.

Reproducible:

Not really. Just froze at the end of a game.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJLfQilIpV8

Of course it just freezes on Rex Ryan's face wearing the pink sweater.

Last edited by Rebel10; 09-03-2016 at 11:54 AM.
Old 09-03-2016, 12:06 PM   #415
Rookie

y2j469's Arena

OVR: 3

Bug (Be Specific):CPU franchise tagging players on it's own

Game Mode Experienced In:CFM

Can you reproduce it? How?: In the off-season after completing the re-signing period I simmed to the next week. Somehow the CPU had franchise tagged one of my players that I didn't want to resign. All of the roster management assists were turned off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2016, 12:15 PM   #416
Rookie

Landonio's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Turtles
Here's a fun one. You can trade players from your team away for picks prior to starting a fantasy draft. You get to then keep the picks you traded for after the draft is over.
Haha yeah, I posted this earlier. Weird thing is it doesn't happen all the time though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »