Home

Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Forza Horizon 5 Review
Have Card-Collecting Modes Become Too Complicated?
Hockey Ultimate Team in NHL 22 Polishes Familiar Formula
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-06-2016, 05:14 AM   #457
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Bug (Be Specific): Clock issue. CPU had the ball at my 10 with 10 seconds left in 2nd quarter...3rd down, no timeouts. I thought it was strange they didn't want to kick rather than run a play. They run a play, i tackle the guy at the 5, bringing up 4th down. I thought ohhh well it doesnt matter 2 seconds left on the clock.

SOmehow the clock just stops, play selection screen comes on. Next thing I know they snap the ball as the clock counts down and they get the FG off somehow.

Game Mode Experienced In: offline franchies

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): I'd show the replay, but time and situation aren't there. I scanned the stadium for a scoreboard, but didn't see any either.
Old 09-06-2016, 08:35 AM   #458
Rookie

OVR: 0

Bug (Be Specific): I have noticed a few things when the game freezes, firstly it's usually after a 'Big Moment' when you choose to 'Skip'. Sometimes the game will freeze and none of the buttons work so you have to exit and reload. After reloading all the stats for Sack and Interceptions are wiped. Also if the game does not freeze you can find yourself facing the opposite direction, which can effect field goal tries due to wind.

Game Mode Experienced In: CFM Offline (Slow Sim)

Can you reproduce it? How?: Usually happens after Big Moments when you choose to skip in slow sim, can happen 2-3 times a game sometimes and other times maybe one every 3 games. VERY ANNOYING...
Old 09-06-2016, 10:54 AM   #459
Pro

MMurda's Arena

OVR: 5

Bug (Be Specific): Bengals(me) vs Cowboys in season 1. All 3 dallas qbs are injured and they made no move to get a new qb and instead i played a season game against the kicker Bailey as the qb. the bad thing is he threw for over 200yds including some perfect deep throws. He did have 3ints tho, but still this is a situation that would NEVER happen. someone would have been cut to hire an actual qb.

Game Mode Experienced In: CFM online

Can you reproduce it? How?: this is the only time ive seen what happens when all 3 qbs are injured.
----------------------
Madden Since '92
Old 09-06-2016, 12:00 PM   #460
Rookie

slick1ru2's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick1ru2
Bug: Game hangs. It's happened twice since I increased the length of qtrs from 10 to 15.

mode: Play the moments, ps4, offline CFM, playing as cpu vs cpu, opting to skip the moments when they come up. Default sliders, All Madden

Reproduce it? It's happened once in both 15 min qtr games I've played. However both times it's happened I have the option to continue the game when I restart it and go into franchise mode.

EDIT, it's happened in my third 15 min qrt game, so every one I've played. This last time was after a score at the kick off, everyone is just milling around and the kick off never starts. They've also started with like 11:16 left in the quarter. The last two games it was in the second quarter and the first game that happened it was in the fourth quarter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

UPDATE: This bug happens after scoring plays, hanging at the ensuing kick off. Sometimes more than once a game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 09-06-2016, 12:07 PM   #461
Rookie

OVR: 1

I just finished two of the new rushing milestone challenges and as soon as my collectable appears it bumps me out of ea servers and when I log back in my collectibles aren't there but it does show the I successfully completed two of the challenges. I hope they didn't screw me out of 2 collectibles. Also,when I play team challenges it freezes after I win the game and I have to win the same game all over again. This is ridiculous.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2016, 01:07 PM   #462
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Bug (Be Specific): CPU performs a sky punt from deep in their own territory, plus they botch the kick. Seen CPU punts of 15-20 yards on multiple occasions. Special teams sliders on default.

Game Mode Experienced In: Offline CFM, All Madden.

Can you reproduce it? How?:
Yes, keeps happening.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 09-06-2016, 01:12 PM   #463
Rookie

Mav3rek7's Arena

OVR: 0

Bug (Be Specific): I punted on 4th down and being at midfield, I put backspin on the ball. The ball hit in the endzone and then spun backwards out to the 7 yard line and and was downed by my team. The CPU then took over on the 7 yard line instead of it being a touchback and having the ball at the 20.

Game Mode Experienced In: CFM Offline (Pre-Season week 4)

Can you reproduce it? How?: I have had punts into the endzone that worked previously, but haven't had to punt since this happened, although I believe it was probably a one time thing.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:54 PM   #464
Rookie

WingWest36's Arena

OVR: 3

Bug (Be Specific): When editing player, players who have "Taped Wrists Normal Black" on their right wrist prior to editing equipment will lose the ability to select it once a person scrolls down to the "Right Wrist." A player can no longer put a black taped wrist on a player unless they do it prior to starting CFM.

Game Mode Experienced In: CFM Online

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes. Any player that has a "Taped Wrists Normal Black" on their right wrist, the option to select it will no longer be available due to it disappearing.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): https://youtu.be/UZxIpuBJac0

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »