Home

Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2016, 01:58 PM   #537
Observer

guaps's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

What system did this occur on? PS4

Bug (Be Specific): The game uses the M16 ARI offensive playbook instead of the M17 ARI offensive playbook.

Game Mode Experienced In: All game modes

Can you reproduce it? How?: Start a practice or game with the ARI offensive playbook and the M16 version loads. Doesn't match the ARI offensive playbook under Custom Playbooks or Formation Subs

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): No screenshots

=========================================

What system did this occur on? PS4

Bug (Be Specific): Formation Subs doesn't work

Game Mode Experienced In: Offline franchise mode

Can you reproduce it? How?: All changes made in Formation Subs are reset when exiting the Formation Subs menu

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): No screenshots
Old 09-14-2016, 02:49 PM   #538
Rookie

CPT JPMorgan's Arena

OVR: 3

What system did this occur on? XB1

Bug (Be Specific): Game freezes and must dashboard when playing CFM game and accessing depth chart.

Game Mode Experienced In: CFM

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes. Has happened everytime I access depth chart during game since latest update.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media):

Old 09-14-2016, 04:11 PM   #539
Rookie

OVR: 0

Bug: PS4 CFM Online.

For some reason the CPU teams would bench or alter their depth chart so the the top players are benched for no reason. Played a game against the Dolphins and no 1 QB was their 3rd stringer. No 2 and 3 were K, P, while Tannehil and their no 2 were out of the line up. They were not injured. Same thing with their RB. And WR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2016, 05:14 PM   #540
Rookie

What system did this occur on?
PS4

Bug (Be Specific):
When playing against another user (only two users in this franchise), on defense, after every play I am switched back to the RE. Even when the other player runs hurry up/no huddle, I get switched back. Not sure if this is a bug or perhaps I have selected the wrong setting somewhere (I've looked at all the settings I can think of and can't figure out what it could be), but it doesn't happen to the person I am playing against. It also doesn't happen in games against the CPU (which makes me think it isn't a setting)

Game Mode Experienced In:
Online CFM.

Can you reproduce it? How?:
We've played three games and it has happened every time.
Old 09-14-2016, 05:46 PM   #541
Pro

queenie.paula's Arena

system ps4
offline CFM
yes I can replicate it

ok follow me here please....

I have a CFM and im the saints, 32 team control, I have like 32 or so games played in CFM since I bought the game, it was just to test sliders and formations....

everything in those games went perfect, formation subs and everything...

so I thought id try out my first real season with the saints and things were going good, till I selected a run play that was supposed to be mark ingram...

in his spot was paul kruger....wtf...hes defense

so I let that go and a few plays later I call the same one and ingram was replayed this time by nick fairley and DT...

thise screw up never happened once and since the patch its twice in a row

for the crap of it I checked my depth charts and formation subs and everything is fine
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2016, 10:12 PM   #542
Rookie

SpyPirates's Arena

Bug (Be Specific): Changing your playbook in the Schemes menu is not reflected in the Formation Subs screen if you are playing as an Owner

Game Mode Experienced In: OFFLINE CFM

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes

I confirmed that this is still an issue post-color rush patch. But there is good news on this one--I sent a tweet to John White and he seemed to confirm that it would be fixed in the next patch (though was a bit ambiguous)

https://twitter.com/EA_White/status/775883302968389632

Old 09-15-2016, 03:11 AM   #543
MVP

OVR: 1

Bug (Be Specific): This has happened twice in about 30 "play the moment"games. Basically what happens is the CPU goes in to no-huddle and when it hurries up to the line the play selections for me are blank. I can exit the playcall menu by hitting circle but not select one of the ghost plays by hitting X. I can audible once I exit the playcall screen. The AI QB does not pass the ball when this glitch happens; they just sit back waiting to get hit. On one of the plays there was a play action and after the fake handoff the camera zoomed in like the QB was running it and the play counted as a rush, not a sack.

The AI behavior.could be a separate but related bug. Two other times while running the hurry up myself I've had instances where after a PA fake handoff my passing icons went away and I just had to take a huge loss on the play.

Game Mode Experienced In: CFM

Can you reproduce it? How?: Not regularly. I usually have no problems in the hurry up, it only happens sometimes.
Old 09-15-2016, 12:53 PM   #544
Pro

queenie.paula's Arena

What system did this occur on?
ps4

Bug (Be Specific): since the color rush patch about every 2-3rd run play I do theres a defensive player in the RBs spot

Game Mode Experienced In:
CFM

Can you reproduce it? How?: yes I can, just select run plays

is anyone else seeing this? post in my thread about it, formation glitch since color rush patch

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »