Home

Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-20-2016, 11:56 AM   #593
Pro

queenie.paula's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

ps4
CFM
invisible player

invisible player when you call some plays
Old 09-20-2016, 11:58 AM   #594
Pro

queenie.paula's Arena

ps4
CFM
invisible ref

at times the ref when calling penalties is invisible
Old 09-20-2016, 09:38 PM   #595
MVP

OVR: 3

in CFM, Tom Brady retires after the 1st year, every single time. Just like last year. Why hasn't this been fixed?
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2016, 12:19 AM   #596
Rookie

we are having some trouble with one person in our 32 man CCM league. his problem is, anytime he attempts a FG, he gets a desync error. it doesn't matter who it is against or anything else. if he attempts a FG, it will disconnect 100% of the time. he can punt and kick XP's, but not FG's.

anyone have this issue or can think of a reason this is happening?
Old 09-21-2016, 05:42 AM   #597
Banned

RoDogz17's Arena

Re: Nano blitz detect fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgexpat
I experience periodic nano blitz 'detection' that stops my pass rusher before he can make a sack in CFM without having implemented any nano cheats.

Here is video evidence of my edge rusher (Ogbah) beating the right tackle and being stopped in front of the QB.

This happened twice in the same game. Not sure if EA checks this thread or if there is a better way to draw attention to this seriously annoying / game changing bug.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uURz6kBrmiw
THIS is so annoying !! I rushed 5 players and broke through the line of scrimmage as a linebacker and he just stood there.. I mean come on !! This game is far from a simulation experience..
Old 09-21-2016, 06:46 AM   #598
Rookie

Icon13 Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Game Mode: Practice Mode

Glitch: Plays that I add are never available in practice mode.

This is very annoying as I try to learn new plays every 10-15 games or so and you just can't practice with them. They never show up in my custom playbook. Also in ranked games Trio Offset is completely broken and other formations also just don't show up, particularly in shotgun formation. Any solutions?
Old 09-21-2016, 10:45 AM   #599
Just started!

Angry Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

I can't find anyone else with this issue, so hopefully it is just me..

Bug (Be Specific):
In Franchise Mode (Cloud) I started my first game and got almost all the way through, then inside 2 minutes, I called an offensive play, and when my QB went up to snap the ball he (and the rest of the offense) ran backwards a bit and went invisible. All of them! The really weird thing, is I could snap the ball, but it just sat there, and the defenders just kept diving over it to try and recover, but couldn't. My guys remained invisible, but I could run my QB around (could see circle around him), and I could run into the refs and they jumped out the way, but couldn't do anything. The clock run down to 0 seconds left, and I could do nothing.

Game Mode Experienced In: Cloud Franchise Mode

Can you reproduce it? How?: Exactly the same thing happened in my next game, but I had a timeout left, so I called a timeout and then SIM'd the next few plays to finish the game. Didn't want to play Week 1 Pre Season 3 times.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): I took a video on my phone, will upload later
Old 09-21-2016, 11:54 AM   #600
Just started!

I'm consistently being desync'd in our 32 man online franchise when I call a field goal. Has anyone else experienced this? No one else is in the league and this has never happened in any other madden.

I've tried re-installing the game to no avail. I do have the score ticker off, but others do too and has no issue.

I'm connected by wire so no wireless either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »