Home

Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Forza Horizon 5 Review
Have Card-Collecting Modes Become Too Complicated?
Hockey Ultimate Team in NHL 22 Polishes Familiar Formula
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-23-2016, 02:31 PM   #625
MVP

underdog13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Bug: Cpu players run away from ball

Game Mode: CFM

Reproduce: Assigning Cpu with custom defensive playbook with other controller.

https://youtu.be/OqaCsR0CTOE

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2016, 03:04 PM   #626
Rookie

even though no one answered it here, the issue we had with the desync on FG's was fixed. the problem was he only had 6 offensive lineman and something in the game (setting up the blocking or whatever) caused it to desync because he didn't have enough lineman. bumped the linemen up to 8 and its working fine
Old 09-23-2016, 05:12 PM   #627
Rookie

Angry Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Is EASPORTS going to address the coaches challenge bug the is present on Xbox One?
Old 09-23-2016, 05:41 PM   #628
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucha Libre007
Bug/Glitch: Even with settings set to manual, the CPU continues to cut, sign, re-order depth charts, and perform other transactions.

In CFM, it prompts you to cut XX players. I perform the necessary cuts by signing players to my practice squad, placing long term injured players on IR, and just releasing others. When you advance, the CPU performs whatever transactions it wants and my team roster is completely revamped thanks to the CPU. Some players that the CPU cut even have signed with other teams. It's ridiculous.

Mode: Madden 17 Xbox One CFM

Furthermore, if the problem is "too many men on the active roster", EA needs a patch to fix how the CPU counts the players on the roster, and prompts the user to make additional cuts/ roster moves to comply.

My problem is really similar as this one...

Since preseason week 1 i have all control of all the team in franchise mode.

Every week i cut the number of required players that are ask for (for every team). I cut the easy one.

All of this players after, appear in the free agents the following week .

Arrive week 4 preseason... the one before season. I cut the big players like, Sitton, Boldin, Tate, Sanchez, Bush etc... because they are not in their rightful teams...

Now i am in weeks 2 of the season, and all this players still not appear in free agents and available anywhere ? Is their a waiver period that i don't know about ? It's like they just vanish from the game...

It's hard for some team because their missing a lot of 1st string players but also now the Saints as to have a wrong kickers because their kicker did not as reappearing yet... (because he was there in another team before (i cut it myself)) and i wait for the update roster to begin franchise mode...)

It's very frustrating and i just can't understand why week 4 pre-season players just dissapear like that...
Old 09-23-2016, 06:35 PM   #629
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisb1986
Im sure someone has already posted something on this so i apologise in advance for not reading through the 78 pages.

My Kickers stats dont seem to be registering. im in week 4 with the browns and according to the stats he has not even attempted a single field goal or extra point. This is obviously not the case. What can i do about this if anything?
I have this same problem. I've kicked a ton of field goals and my stats show he has 2 FGs and 2 XPs made through week 11. Does anyone play these games before release? I mean a full blown season, not a quick game online
Old 09-24-2016, 02:58 AM   #630
Rookie

Ps4
Cfm offline
Problem with defense holding penalty slider going back to default while playing a game

When I upload my sliders and penalties they save no problem and stay the same. When I play a game I go and check out the settings to make sure nothing has changed. But when I check the penalties everything is exactly the way I have it except defense holding penalty. It goes back to default. This did not happen until the latest tuner update
Old 09-24-2016, 04:01 AM   #631
MVP

razorkaos's Arena

Pass was batted down, ruled as a fumble, returned for a TD.

Edit: Nevermind, i forgot it would count as a fumble if it was a backwards pass (even if it seems like it didn't go backwards)

Last edited by razorkaos; 09-24-2016 at 06:09 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2016, 09:09 AM   #632
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorkaos
Pass was batted down, ruled as a fumble, returned for a TD.

Edit: Nevermind, i forgot it would count as a fumble if it was a backwards pass (even if it seems like it didn't go backwards)

According to NFL rules, if it's not a forward pass- it's a lateral.

See Music City Miracle... Damn Titans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »