Home

Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2016, 10:31 AM   #633
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HailTheSkins
Lol I know I did that before multiple times but yet today I went back and the option was not there. So confused..
that is just odd. haven’t seen it disappear myself.
Old 09-24-2016, 10:31 AM   #634
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melamday
Throughout the whole season. I had at least 4 games in the season where the CPU played backups.

And looking at their depth chart and injury report the ones weren't injured.
hmmm, maybe, the player is rated differently in their scheme? dunno, i’m grasping at straws here.
Old 09-24-2016, 10:34 AM   #635
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melamday
That's not the case. I had a kneel play or just a regular run and in the last 2 min the time wouldn't run off.

Not to mention switching to sim plays is unplayable since almost every other play there is an injured player.
that’s odd. i’ve had the opposite where it has run off and not given me enough time to snap the ball.

also, by “sim plays” you mean “play the moments”? i do not notice an uptick in injuries that cause player to miss games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2016, 10:35 AM   #636
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisb1986
Im sure someone has already posted something on this so i apologise in advance for not reading through the 78 pages.

My Kickers stats dont seem to be registering. im in week 4 with the browns and according to the stats he has not even attempted a single field goal or extra point. This is obviously not the case. What can i do about this if anything?
it’s very common. no one has a fix to my knowledge.

it has not happened to me i think.
Old 09-24-2016, 10:41 AM   #637
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmik58
Bug (Be Specific): My backup(s) Offensive Lineman was credited with reaching the Pro Bowl and received 30,000 XP

Game Mode Experienced In: Offline CFM

Can you reproduce it? How?: Not sure

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media):
I can do a screen grab tonight or anytime if needed. It will always show in his "Progression" tab.
this happened to me once. my backup RT (who also backups up RG) & backup C who also covers LG went to the pro-bowl. both made a couple of starts one season when i had some injuries. we won those games & they gave up no sacks.

also, some other good OL guys from other teams happened to miss a lot of games.

it shouldn’t happen.
Old 09-24-2016, 10:43 AM   #638
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
Not sure this is the right place for this but...in franchise mode in season stats, my defensive players sacks are not registered when you go to see who the sack leaders are. The players aren't shown at all as if they don't have any as none of their stats show up. And my punter never registers any stats at all.
this has been happening since madden 25 (at least). i’m six seasons into my CFM and for the last three seasons, my sacks haven’t been listed under the leaders board. this season they have.
Old 09-25-2016, 02:42 AM   #639
Rookie

OVR: 0

Bug (Be Specific): Custom Audibles blank/reset/not saved in Custom Playbooks (basically the same issue as in years past). I make a custom playbook, set my audibles, save it all, then get into a game and the audibles are all different in many formations. In-game, I pause and go to set audibles, and it has blank spots (no play selected) in some spots. If I remember correctly, the audibles worked how I had set them in the preseason of my offline franchise, then tonight I played game 1 of the regular season, and it's messed up.

Game Mode Experienced In: Franchise

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes. Play the game with custom playbooks.

Video/Picture of Bug (attac
Old 09-25-2016, 02:27 PM   #640
Rookie

OVR: 0

Bug (Be Specific): D-lineman teleporting back into being blocked. I had a d-lineman with a straight bead to take Romo. The game teleports him back to the blocker he beat and Romo threw it away

Game Mode Experienced In: Offline CFM

Can you reproduce it? How?: Not sure

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »