Home

Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2016, 10:52 AM   #681
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by toast49
My team had two different players make a strip sack in my last franchise game, and neither was recorded as a sack for that player
yep, it's really annoying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2016, 07:08 PM   #682
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by turrisi2
Bug (Be Specific): When entering overtime in a CFM game, the controller stopped working. I was able to access the PS4 quick menu, though, so the controller was still functional. I disconnected that controller and connected a 2nd controller, and it still did not work.

Game Mode Experienced In: CFM

Can you reproduce it? How?: I have not tried.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): None.

I've had this happen on Xbox One the last several games I've played, except mine occured at halftime. Offline CFM. Controller becomes non-responsive in-game, works fine out of it. I have to exit the game & reload from the saved state, losing any interceptions that may have happened as well as the game reverting to default uniforms. Very annoying.

I had no issues after downloading the tuner initially. Literally the only change is I downloaded the new rosters from EA, but that couldn't be it I would think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Born in '82, 49er Faithful since 1986!
Old 10-03-2016, 07:12 PM   #683
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealsmallville
I've had this happen on Xbox One the last several games I've played, except mine occured at halftime. Offline CFM. Controller becomes non-responsive in-game, works fine out of it. I have to exit the game & reload from the saved state, losing any interceptions that may have happened as well as the game reverting to default uniforms. Very annoying.

I had no issues after downloading the tuner initially. Literally the only change is I downloaded the new rosters from EA, but that couldn't be it I would think.

I also quit and came back from a saved state, which made me lose possession and gave it to the CPU (though I won the toss). Ended up losing the game as a result.
Old 10-03-2016, 07:32 PM   #684
Pro

queenie.paula's Arena

ps4

offline CFM

for no reason at all coming out of the half after I kicked off I got a random illegal kick penalty and my kick went out the back of end zone, then after the cpu snaps ball im called for an illegal touching call that gave the cpu 30 free yards

not sure if it can be replicated, its the first time I ever saw it
Old 10-04-2016, 04:30 AM   #685
Rookie

jmacz's Arena

Bug (Be Specific): *Bug still present after 10/4/16 patch* Certain formations do not save after setting them in Formation Subs with the Patriots. The formations that do not save are.

Shotgun:
Empty Base Flex

Nickel:
2-4-5 DBL A GAP
3-3-5 Odd
3-3-5 Wide

Special:

FG Block Left
FG Block Right

This though not gamebreaking by any means is still very annoying. There may be more on offense that are bugged but I haven't noticed because I don't need to change anything but I've changed all the defensive formations so those are the only three bugged. Because of this I can't sub Jamie Collins and Dont'a Hightower in on some of my Nickel sets, I can't put Duron Harmon as my SS and switch Chung to the slot to avoid having to play rookie Cyrus Jones or Eric Rowe/Justim Coleman, and Legarrette Blount is stuck as a WR in one of my Shotgun sets. Also have to try to block kicks with Logan Ryan (88 Speed), Patrick Chung (87 Speed), and Dont'a Hightower (83 Speed)

Game Mode Experienced In: Online CFM

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes, I've reloaded the save and created a new file. Same sets are glitched on all files.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/A%20Wild%20...video/22082149

Last edited by jmacz; 10-04-2016 at 03:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2016, 09:18 AM   #686
Just started!

Game freezes randomly during play the moments when using the slow option (watching the game)

Playing online connected franchise and other user has also experienced the freezing problem. Last game there was 40 secs left and it just froze after a fg was made and just before kickoff. (We are playing on all madden)

Any idea how to fix because it is frustrating to go through a whole game and it freezes. We are in week 7 and it has happened 6-7 times. Thanks
Old 10-04-2016, 09:29 AM   #687
Pro

tarheelguy4736's Arena

OVR: 4

Bug (Be Specific): No timeouts in 2nd half when playing an Offline CFM game. This happens when playing and then turning off the console and returning back to the game later.

Game Mode Experienced In: Offline CFM

Can you reproduce it? How?: I have not tried.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): None.
Old 10-04-2016, 05:12 PM   #688
Rookie

New patch new glitches.

Online CFM ps4.

While in the play selection menu it lags. When you turn to a certain play type it jumps uncontrollably to a different page, and the plays are scrambled (not triangle, square, circle). Also sometime I wasn't able to pick a certain play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »