Home

Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2016, 03:41 PM   #697
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Bug: Animation glitch (corner sliding like on glass for 3-5 yards) while defending certain routes in man defense.

Game Mode Experienced In: All modes

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes. It happens when corners are playing man against comebacks, out, and in routes.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_lY...ature=youtu.be
Old 10-07-2016, 07:25 PM   #698
Rookie

OVR: 2

PS4 sonce the update when trying to play Cfm game when you go into the game continously prompts no memory space. I've tried deleting files etc and still get the prompt. I'm afraid will have to delete game and reinstall. Any solutions?
Old 10-07-2016, 07:39 PM   #699
Just started!

Does anyone know if EA plans on fixing the kicker stats bug? Right now my kicker doesn't record any of his stats, xp, field goals made and attempted, kickoffs, etc, in the season stats for an offline connected franchise. It's starting to get annoying considering my kicker is the only kicker in the league with 0 stats for everything. I haven't gotten very far in an offline connected franchise because I hate seeing my kicker get all these field goals and xps and have 0 for everything. Hopefully EA can fix this small bug, they did it for the punters, now its the kickers turn.

Can I recreate this? Yes, every time I play during the season of an offline connected franchise.

Console: Xbox One
Old 10-07-2016, 07:50 PM   #700
Pro

rynecandy's Arena

OVR: 8

Bug: Game calling challenges (spot of the ball) on my behalf, without me asking for them. Ends up taking my timeouts away, when call is confirmed.

Game Mode Experienced In: CFM

Can you reproduce it? How?: It happens on its own...any quarter, any down...I have no say, the game just challenges spot of the ball.

Platform: PS4
Old 10-07-2016, 09:44 PM   #701
Just started!

BUG: custom playbook formations not showing in h2h? it et me go over 41 sets so i figured trimming down to 41 would fix it. It didn't. I cant see any gun forms and other random others.

Mode: all except practice

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes. By playbook is a living reproduction.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2016, 09:46 PM   #702
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justingainz
BUG: custom playbook formations not showing in h2h? it et me go over 41 sets so i figured trimming down to 41 would fix it. It didn't. I cant see any gun forms and other random others.

Mode: all except practice

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes. By playbook is a living reproduction.

Also, when i try to delete a certain set with a pa play to free up space i get a msg saying i first need to add a pa pass to the pa situation because its the last one.. but in situations there isnt a play action situation to select. Am i missing something?

System: ps4

Old 10-08-2016, 12:46 AM   #703
Rookie

Bug: players don't get the XP they are awarded. For instance, I go into a game with 500XP in the bank with a player. After the game, it says I earned another 2000 XP with him from my in-game performance. But when I go to spend the points, he still only has 500 XP.

Mode: CFM

Can you reproduce it: Yes, check after any game and see!
Old 10-08-2016, 01:39 PM   #704
Rookie

can you please help with this glitch: sometimes when I pause a ranked match or the opponent pauses the game, the game will un-pause and be in a different camera angle. Mostly zoomed out, and I can't change it back. this happens i would say once every 10-15 games or so. Are you aware of this glitch and do you know how to solve this problem?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »