Home

Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-08-2016, 02:00 PM   #705
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibarry78
ive just downloaded the new update and all the scanned faces in the new roster have changed to generic ones

has this happened to anyone else?
can you clarify what you mean?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2016, 02:21 PM   #706
Rookie

OVR: 0

Bug (Be Specific): - defensive tactics select "Pass/Run Counters" do not match once in play
- missing some players during replays
- Substitutions special team "formation sub" are not made

Game Mode Experienced In:
Play Now / cfm

Can you reproduce it? How?:

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media):
Old 10-08-2016, 02:25 PM   #707
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jWILL253
Bug: Aggressive catches don't work, regardless of rating, or quality of the defender facing him.

Game modes experience in: ALL

Can you reproduce it? How?: Throw any pass where the receiver & defender are in close proximity and trigger an aggressive catch attempt.

Even when you have a WR or TE ranked high in the SPC category, or a high CTH rating in general, the receiver will drop 95% of all passes that are attempted to be caught using Aggressive Catch. I understand that folks thought the catches were overdone... but now they don't seem to work at all. I'm using Deandre Hopkins in Practice Mode, and he's dropped every high pass thrown his way. Even when the aggressive catch animation isn't triggered, the DB gets a late swat or jars the ball loose almost every time the pass is completed.
Hmm, thats weird. In practice mode my WRs never drop a pass. I use franchise offline mode. Im wondering if offline mode and online mode are just so different from each other reading all this stuff.
Old 10-08-2016, 04:15 PM   #708
MVP

razorkaos's Arena

Not sure if anyone here had this issue but I've noticed that as soon as the playbook window appears when i get to pick a play, it immediately slides down one or two times into the playbook's pages, without any command. After one quarter with this issue, i tried turning my controller off then on. And after that, for the following 4 or 5 plays, the controls didn't respond at all, then it worked properly again.

EDIT: i have the latest title update, tuning, roster and everything, all updated. Didn't have this problem before.
Old 10-08-2016, 06:42 PM   #709
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorkaos
Not sure if anyone here had this issue but I've noticed that as soon as the playbook window appears when i get to pick a play, it immediately slides down one or two times into the playbook's pages, without any command. After one quarter with this issue, i tried turning my controller off then on. And after that, for the following 4 or 5 plays, the controls didn't respond at all, then it worked properly again.

EDIT: i have the latest title update, tuning, roster and everything, all updated. Didn't have this problem before.
The same thing has been happening to me. It doesn't happen every play, but most plays.
Old 10-09-2016, 02:43 AM   #710
MVP

razorkaos's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by clayshime
The same thing has been happening to me. It doesn't happen every play, but most plays.

Initially i thought it could be a controller's issue, especially because I had a similar (but far more problematic) issue with my PS3 and 360 controllers, where after about a year of use, the left analog stick would pull up or down on it's own (one of my PS3 controllers still have this issue, my 360 controllers came back to normal after not being used for a month or so).

Then i searched about it on the internet and found a few threads about this issue, in different websites, but none of them were about Madden 17, they were about M16 and 15. I have M16 and i never experienced this issue.
Old 10-09-2016, 11:41 AM   #711
Rookie

Kayotick's Arena

OVR: 7
Angry Commentary No Longer Working

Bug: Commentary No Longer Working after most recent update

Game Mode Experienced In: All Modes

This first started in my franchise then I tried play now mode and still no commentary. I then thought ok maybe I need to do a complete shutdown of my Xbox but still not luck. Commentary still does not work in any mode.

**Update** Played Ultimate Team a little while ago and still no commentary.

**Update** There was a commentary update today and it's working but think maybe the issue was partially my fault because of how I had my audio setup. I had it set to 5.1 and not stereo. Was utilzing a different tv the last couple of weeks. I also noticed that subtitle audio was very low for Gears so I adjusted the setting from 5.1 to stereo and all seems fine.

Last edited by Kayotick; 10-11-2016 at 06:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2016, 08:39 PM   #712
Rookie

Crazy Packers Fan's Arena

Bug: No huddle goes into field goal instead of the actual play call

Game mode: Franchise, with custom playbook

Can you reproduce it?: Not sure, try making a custom playbook and call no huddle, sometimes instead of the actual play you called it will force your quarterback to kick a field goal. The only ways out of it are to call timeout or to call an audible to make it a fake field goal where you can then get out of it by throwing a pass.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »