Home

Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-19-2016, 07:37 AM   #729
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjrosco
Is there anything I can do about the constant false starts that the CPU do. Iam talking about 15 times a game. This is on default. The CPU are moving backwards a lot, 3rd and 20 don't pick up the 1st then punt the ball 25 yards (punting glitch) and I have the ball inside there Half to start the drive.

This game is unplayable with all this crap, how did this get through the patch??

Are you guys also seeing this, false start after false start.
I had a game once where the AI false started 6 times in a row in the forth quarter. It was the Lions who I was beating badly anyway but it was pretty hilarious when I had them at 3 and 40 from the 5 yard line
Old 10-19-2016, 06:16 PM   #730
Rookie

steeldee7's Arena

Any one else have this happen to them more than once? 12:23 time mark.

Old 10-19-2016, 06:24 PM   #731
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Kicking meter stops way to the right despite pressing it directly center..mainly on opening kick off. Happens every game

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2016, 07:32 PM   #732
Rookie

dorsett33's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melamday
New patch new glitches.

Online CFM ps4.

While in the play selection menu it lags. When you turn to a certain play type it jumps uncontrollably to a different page, and the plays are scrambled (not triangle, square, circle). Also sometime I wasn't able to pick a certain play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im experiencing the same thing. Wss about to buy a new controller, but it seems like its not a controller issue now.....

Sent from my SM-N910P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
Old 10-20-2016, 07:10 AM   #733
Rookie

mszczesny's Arena

I finished my first season with the Cowboys and started my offseason moves. I didn't resign a few players, McFadden Dunbar, just as an example. After free agency was over they weren't signed with anyone. After preseason was over i checked out the free agents and a ton of guys were missing. I checked all the rosters and transactions, signed and retired and nothing. How did a bunch of good free agents just disappear?!?
Old 10-20-2016, 06:30 PM   #734
Just started!

I'm not sure if this is a bug, glitch, settings, cheating, or I'm just too good for madden 17. I'm very mad right now because offline CFM is just too easy. I have been looking through the forums, other websites, and no where can I find my problem so I am hoping somebody here can help. Basically I'm in week 4 playing as the Browns (75ovl) playing against the patriots (89ovl) and to my surprise I win the game. But I dont only win the game but I decimate the patriots. I go through there defense......... you know what I will just list the problems.(These are for all of CFM and not just the patriots.)1, I get too many sacks in one game, no matter what the D line rating is I cut through the CPU O line.2, half of the incompletions of the CPU QB is because he throws it out of bounds.3, If I dont get through the O line the CPU QB just stands there with guys open and waits to be sacked. 4, all I have to do is call and audible on D to a blitz if the CPU is going to run, I take control of the player guarding the RB and blitz him too. If it is not a run and a play action this is almost always a sack. I am playing as the browns and I shut down Tom Brady like he is a high school player. HERE COMES THE BOMBSHELL............ I'm playing on all madden with player run BLK, reaction time, and pass coverage all on 0. For the CPU the reaction time, and pass coverage is on 100. In madden 16 if I put it on those settings I would get killed. Please somebody tell me if there is a fix, bug, or just the way the game is.
NOTE:Xbox One, Same on coach and owner mode
Old 10-21-2016, 02:13 PM   #735
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14

There is no way to play with injured players in "PLAY NOW" games. Even after adjusting the depth charts, the injured players are not in as starters.

This has not been an issue before. Please "FIX NOW"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2016, 05:15 PM   #736
Rookie

Anyone see this or know how to fix it?

We had two games in CFM switched to "Force win" for week 2, now we are almost through week 3 and those games have no result to them.

Two teams that should have had a win should be 2-1 and both are showing as 1-1, there is no box score for the games and when you go back to week 2 it just shows force win but no score.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »