Home

Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 22: 11 Features to Improve Stadium Creator
MXGP 2021 Review
Football Manager 22 Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-09-2016, 04:30 AM   #761
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

UGHHH one more time UGHHH

So whats the point having the save and come back and play later feature when half the time it doesnt load up and gives u a error code and then u have to delete the saved game and start over................................

2nd....... ok so I like to use the sim broadcast mode and mix it in with the normal play mode, usually i just pick plays and watch my guys, and i also like to just watch the cpu, I know alot of watching haha... ANYWAYSSSS

So when im on broadcast mode and then i exit outta it. and it brings me to the screen where it will ask me the speed of the simulation or how far i wanna skip to, well when i hit O to back out and go to the game where i can pick plays or press options to go to depth chart etc etc it doesnt go to the playbook screen it gets stuck on broadcast sim mode and i cant do anything to back outta it, SO i have to stick with that mode the rest of the game......

PLEASE FIX THIS... whats the point of being able to use different styles during the game. Like it does it to when i normal sim some plays... where it just shows the wording of what happens and then when i hit O to back out to go to the normal mode to pick plays etc, sometimes it works fine but then usually it goes straight to broadcast mode and it dont even had the press button to exit down below.

These 2 things happened to me tonight, It got stuck on broadcast simulation, so i backed outta the game, went to load it back up and continue the game and it brought up the ohhh so awesome blue screen saying error loading, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2016, 12:20 AM   #762
Rookie

greenfuzz's Arena

OVR: 0

I completed all of the November gauntlet in ultimate team, but never received my 90 overall Philip Rivers reward.
Old 11-11-2016, 05:07 PM   #763
Rookie

I'm not sure if anyone else is still experiencing this but since the release of this game I get random freezes when I try to create savepoints during offline CFM. I don't like the fact that the game autosaves to begin with, then I can't even properly utilize the create saves function for fear of having to restart my console every time I attempt to save my games (I'm on XBOX one). Also if this game is going to force you to use autosave can it also make autosave function in the roster editing and playbook creation segments as well. Nothing is more frustrating than carefully tailoring as play book, the audibles and gameplan only to have the game freeze when I got to save it and ditto for roster creation.
Old 11-16-2016, 01:22 PM   #764
Rookie

cooper417's Arena

Bug (Be Specific): Receiver broke a double tackle, then all defenders started jogging in slow motion like the play was over & I couldn't even user a defender to try an run to tackle him.

Game Mode Experienced In: Cloud CFM user vs user

console: PS4

Can you reproduce it? How?: No idea, had never seen the AI give up on a play

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media):

https://youtu.be/-qRnu4W40SU
Old 11-16-2016, 01:29 PM   #765
Rookie

cooper417's Arena

Bug (Be Specific): Nano detection from a 7th rush blitzer (user controlled)

Play: Pinch Mike O from 3-4 odd formation. The stock play brings in 6 rushers, I was controlling the ILB who was assigned to play the HB man to man. My only adjustment was to contain the outside rushers.

The HB came in to pass block, as I was going to rush through when I saw this the nano detection stopped me from being a 7th blitzer.

Game Mode Experienced In: Cloud CFM user vs user

console: PS4

Can you reproduce it? How?: I would guess you could easily.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saXkTf8jFfA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2016, 03:46 PM   #766
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

There is an injury bug in CFM. Sometimes when a player returns from a major injury he will lose injury points the week he returns, and that's fine. What isn't fine is that he will lose 2 INJ points EVERY week after that. Hundley's injury went to a 92 after he got hurt. It's now at a 74, and he (Somehow) hasn't been hurt since returning, and it's carried over to the next season. I'm not the only one in my franchise with this issue. So it's not just me.

If walls could talk to spill the lies, we'd see the world through devils eyes
-M. Shadows
Old 11-20-2016, 06:13 PM   #767
Rookie

PokerWarrior27's Arena

I am having and issue in my franchise, the computer a few times per game will fetch in the red zone and have 3 to 4 bcj to back false starts. Anyone xperience this and is there a way to fix ?
Old 11-23-2016, 09:55 PM   #768
Rookie

OVR: 3

XBOX One Connected franchise is constantly freezing when selecting exit game after completing the game. The loading screens come up and the music continues to play but it never gets back to the menu screen. The game also doesn't count when you close the app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »