Home

Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-24-2016, 12:03 PM   #769
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Bug: My son and I own competing franchises in CFM Offline. When we are scheduled to play each other, only one of us can call plays. The opponent has no options to do anything between plays - no ability to even see what play the CPU has chosen. Takes the fun out of it. Don't know if this has a remedy. Have tried changing settings, etc.

Console: PS3

Reproduce?: Happens every time
Old 11-25-2016, 01:58 AM   #770
Rookie

ulua's Arena

OVR: 5

Bug (Be Specific): Halftime bug, If you do a in game save at the half. and continue the game later, it will start at the 2nd half, and the time outs will be missing for one or both teams to start the half, plush if you had alternate unis, it reverts to your team primary unis.

Game Mode Experienced In: CFM

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes, jus quit at the half, then continue your game where you left off at.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media):

Edit: wow if you look at my pic, I have 1 time out left to start the 3rd. at 4min left in the 3rd I still had the timeout left, now at 3:25 mark it's gone wow.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3893.JPG (20.6 KB, 94 views)

Last edited by ulua; 11-25-2016 at 02:19 AM.
Old 11-27-2016, 09:00 AM   #771
Pro

Not sure where to post this, but Bud Dupree has been active for 2 games now....yet if you play a franchise with exis injuries he's still on IR with a torn pec which was not his injury to begin with. It's significant because it does not allow me to start a chise and designate him my IR return guy when that was the franchise's plan from the onset of his injury
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2016, 03:47 PM   #772
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4190
Not sure where to post this, but Bud Dupree has been active for 2 games now....yet if you play a franchise with exis injuries he's still on IR with a torn pec which was not his injury to begin with. It's significant because it does not allow me to start a chise and designate him my IR return guy when that was the franchise's plan from the onset of his injury
any player can be brought off the IR following week 8 (or 9, i forget) once they are healthy. go to that player's card & chose to remove him from IR.

you can do this with one player on IR each season.
Old 11-28-2016, 09:51 AM   #773
Just started!

BUG= CFM stats are not saving or updating players interceptions or defensive touchdowns. I have players with 9 interceptions but their Season Goals show incomplete at 6 interceptions.

Game Mode= Online CFM

Can replicate= Yes will post pictures
Old 11-30-2016, 03:25 PM   #774
Rookie

Bug after latest update:

So I restarted my offline CFM after this new update. When the season started I had about 10 players injured and out for multiple weeks. One player was Luck out for six weeks. During the first game I went into the injury page I noticed half my playeres who were out for multiple weeks before the game were not listed as injured . I could now play Luck and my other players. I quit the game to check the weekly injury report and they are still listed. I started the first game again and sure enough half the players were eligible to play. I have never seen this before in all my years of Madden.
This has made the game in un playable.
Old 11-30-2016, 04:36 PM   #775
Rookie

After patch this is what i have, no face scan, no tats. Any word on fix?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20161130_142741.jpg (624.0 KB, 62 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2016, 09:00 AM   #776
Pro

cch99's Arena

OVR: 9

I didn't go through this whole thread so maybe it's already been posted

Bug (Be Specific): When the opposing team gets inside the 10 yard line or so going in for a score they will get multiple false start penalties in a row. Had a 2 point conversion where the entire line jumped 4 times in a row and they still went for the 2 point conversion

Play: I don't know what D i was calling but I use suggestions so it's unlikely it was the same play.

Game Mode Experienced In: Offline CFM / False Start set at 53

console: PS4

Can you reproduce it? How?: It eventually stops happening on a drive but backs the CPU up.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): Didn't get one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »