Home

Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2016, 10:56 PM   #785
Rookie

RichieL1991's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Madden DB left frozen solid and defenseless:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfUj6vz4PGM
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2016, 11:02 PM   #786
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

Is there a glitch with the latest commentary update? I keep getting audio drops while playing, but it's perfectly fine on the main menu.
Old 12-09-2016, 09:46 AM   #787
Rookie

OVR: 0

Bug (Be Specific): CPU 5 yards from scoring a TD when their RG kept false starting. It seemed to happen when I would change my DBs or LB alignment. I believe it happened 6-8 times in a row before I decided not to tweak my coverage to see if the bug would stop.

Game Mode Experienced In: Online CFM - PS4

Can you reproduce it? Only seen once in the 13 games I have played

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): Video attached
https://youtu.be/WWuI1d3PWDE
Old 12-14-2016, 08:30 PM   #788
kac
Pro

OVR: 4

I had a glitch on a third down play I had an open receiver and the ball was batted down by an invisible defender. Anyone else see this glitch?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Old 12-14-2016, 09:29 PM   #789
Rookie

longway911's Arena

OVR: 1

Bug (Be Specific): When playing in franchise mode, my friend and I like to play on the same team against the computer. We have the difficulty within the franchise set to All-Madden. The difficulty level automatically changes in-game to all-pro and it does not allow us to change the difficulty setting within the game's pause menu. Is this just a bug that incorrectly displays the difficulty and does not affect actual gameplay (as in, am I still playing on all-madden even though it says all-pro?) or am I unable to play on all-madden with a second player playing co-op?

Game Mode Experienced In: PS4 offline franchise

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes, it's the same every time we try and play a game. if I play single-player the difficulty stays on all-madden and does not get changed.
Old 12-17-2016, 01:54 PM   #790
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9

Bug (Be Specific): in an online franchise with friends(9) by purchasing a development trait it glitches and automatically jumped it up to the next one for example bought the quick trait and it made it a superstar as well as buying a normal trait for a slow player and it jumping up to a quick.

Game Mode Experienced In: XB1 online franchise post recent patch

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes i have done it twice without even knowing it did it both times until another user noticed it. please fix this or franchise will just be broken for upgrading players
Old 12-20-2016, 01:58 PM   #791
Rookie

Bug (Be Specific): CPU punting - They can't punt the ball properly at all. Goes 20-30 yards.

Game Mode Experienced In: Franchise Mode and play now

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes happens every second game on average. And more than once.

I cannot believe they haven't fixed this yet. It's December! They should be ashamed of themselves. As if they don't even care about their products anymore.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2016, 02:13 PM   #792
Rookie

Ok, So this keeps happening to me and i'm at the end of my patience...In CFM offline I watch the game and sometimes it sticks or freezes during a match and I have to close the application and open it again. it carries on from the freeze point which is great, but...I loose all the stats for my interceptions, once I had a rookie on a 3 interception game and lost that of course. Some times when I continue with the game I found out that I am now in charge of the opposite team not mine... Quite often the direction of play has changed and also the momentum of the game too. Some times this can happen twice in 1 game and than at the end of the game it will freeze again and the entire game does not count at all and has to be replayed...One average this 'freeze' seems to happened in in about 1 game out of 3. I really love this game, but I'm so angry at this fault, it's really ruining it for me. not sure if i'm going to continue playing or even buy the game again. :-(

Does this happen to anyone else and is there a way around it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »