Home

What team you gonna use?

This is a discussion on What team you gonna use? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-22-2016, 05:56 PM   #81
Rookie

Sliq_Hazard's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What team you gonna use?

I second this! The holes that the team have will create the initial challenge too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
If you want a decent team with holes, the Colts might be a good choice? You have your franchise QB and some good targets in the passing game, but a lot of developing/bringing in new talent around those guys to do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2016, 06:43 PM   #82
Rookie

catcher_0_3's Arena

Instead of bottom of the barrel, here are some middle of the road teams that I think will put you choosing between a Super Bowl run and complete rebuild.

Saints- Bumping up against the cap. Aging QB with limited other talent on offense.

Chargers- Aging QB. A great group of pass rushers and a young receiving core to build around.

Ravens- a (elite?) QB who still has a few years left. A historically good roster, but has gone through a bit of a slump lately in the draft. Solid young players at skill positions if you look.

Jets- Elite D-line for at least the first year. Awesome WR tandem to throw too. Will have to choose whether to blow it up or push on relatively quickly.

Texans- best defensive player in the game. A lot of young talent outside of QB and the OL on offense.

Falcons- Elite WR. Offense that can win. Defense that needs a lot of attention. New Stadium.
Old 08-22-2016, 06:54 PM   #83
Rookie

Resurrection403's Arena

Whats really great this year around is I legit can't pick a team from great choices. Oakland and Cleveland are always an option due to their terribleness lol.. and then there's Miami with their killer new stadium, and, Minnesota. Honestly any of those teams.. probably a few of them with a few different careers.

Very excited.
Old 08-22-2016, 06:58 PM   #84
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Very odd feeling for me this season. I'm done with the Rams so I think I'll choose San Diego and move them to St. Louis. I think I found my new team to root for.
Old 08-23-2016, 08:17 AM   #85
Just started!

Don't want to use my Jets, I just get to attached to guys to make moves. My game plan is to trade for Mariota no matter what. I just hate the Titan's Uniforms. So I'm torn between these franchises:

Vikings- Peterson is getting old, I think their offense will need a new identity once he retires.

Chargers- Love San Diego, young receivers, young pass rushers, competitive division.

Falcons- Julio ++++, defense needs work.

Bears- Don't think I've ever done a CFM in the NFC North, and they need a lot of work.

Lions- Same with the Bears but they have a worse history. It'd be nice to save Detroit.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »