Home

Helpful Points for Roster Creation in Madden 17

This is a discussion on Helpful Points for Roster Creation in Madden 17 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2016, 10:59 AM   #1
Pro

chunt04's Arena

OVR: 4
Helpful Points for Roster Creation in Madden 17

Guys,

I wanted to create a thread posting the pros and cons of Madden's current rosters and default gameplay.

Please post things that you see and feel may need to be corrected via ratings in edited rosters going forward (i.e. lack of pass rush up the middle, lack of errant throws by QBs, poor pass blocking from RBs, etc.). Also, please take the time to post things that you feel are greatly improved over past iterations of the game (so as to not have them edited). I am looking to make this a focused thread that is easy for roster makers to observe and see what the community has noticed over their hours of gameplay. This is NOT an area to debate back and forth about ones particular impressions. This makes it far easier to work together to alleviate issues, as opposed to going about testing by ourselves.

Mods, feel free to move this to the roster section if it needs to be there.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

VT Grad '08
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2016, 01:35 PM   #2
Banned

numberFour4ever's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Helpful Points for Roster Creation in Madden 17

Not being able to edit 'years pro' is a pretty big downer, IMO.

If we can edit age, why not experience also? Tied to stats, I'm assuming?!
Old 08-30-2016, 10:17 PM   #3
Pro

chunt04's Arena

OVR: 4

I've done some testing on the animation tiers so far. I posted the results in my "possible idea for community rosters" thread. Feel free to check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

VT Grad '08
Old 08-31-2016, 01:05 AM   #4
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by numberFour4ever
Not being able to edit 'years pro' is a pretty big downer, IMO.

If we can edit age, why not experience also? Tied to stats, I'm assuming?!
ever since CFM came in about 4 years ago they took it away. I have heard some people say its because of the Jim Brown suing which is a load of crap because it has been like this for 4 years. it's most annoying because we are at EAs mercy to update those players, and unlike MLB the show we can't import export players, so we can't even start work on a roster will they update rosters otherwise we re-do all the damm work AGAIN. it makes create a player completely useless unless it is a rookie. I don't want some 8 year vet to be going for rookie of the year.

as for a workaround for this, the only way is to do it Through CFM, so you gotta find a guy who has the same height weight and years Pro, then edit him, which is almost impossible. so we can't share all the same roster of this because it is in CFM.

So really we can't do anything but hope EA update all of the missing NON rookies and we just create rookies.

Also make sure you move all your long snappers from TE to C or G, 2 things, they will be cut and 2nd thing, you can't put a TE at LS in CFN for some unknown dumb reason for the last 4 years, yet you can outside of franchise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »