Home

A Definitive Guide to CPU-CPU, Play the Moment, and Super Sim

This is a discussion on A Definitive Guide to CPU-CPU, Play the Moment, and Super Sim within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2017, 05:15 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: A Definitive Guide to CPU-CPU, Play the Moment, and Super Sim

This super sim is ****ing inexcusably bad. I played only offense and the supersim AI gave their HB 50 carries against my defense. What the ****? How are they allowed to sell this piece of **** for 60 dollars?
Old 09-16-2017, 05:51 PM   #58
Banned

Set CPU offense playbook to West Coast for 50/50 ratio. Set to run balanced for 53/46 pass favor ratio.
Old 09-16-2017, 06:46 PM   #59
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prilosec
Set CPU offense playbook to West Coast for 50/50 ratio. Set to run balanced for 53/46 pass favor ratio.
If this works I will love you forever
Old 09-16-2017, 07:14 PM   #60
Banned

The generic playbooks are accurate for summed games. Not sure about super sim, however. EA needs to let us use super sim when giving CPU custom book this year,
like they did in 17 and before.

I suggest if we use default EA playbooks for CPU defense so we can still super sim, that we only use Cover 2 and Multiple D books. Cover 2 for 4-3 and Multiple D for 3-4/Hybrid.

PM me with any questions. You can set up coaches in CFM and sim games from dashboard. Assign books and sim season, now log run/pass play totals.

Run and Gun and The other Pass book sim like Texas tech for pass plays. Worth tracking if u care for realism.
Old 09-16-2017, 07:15 PM   #61
Banned

Then .... xoxo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2017, 12:26 AM   #62
Banned

Can someone get EA to unlock super sim when we use custom playbooks ?
Old 09-23-2017, 01:11 AM   #63
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prilosec
Unfortunately didn't work. I changed every HC scheme to west coast, my opponent just did 24 pass attempts and 37 rushes by the same HB. 3.9 YPC and longest run was 17 so very forced. All on supersim all pro. Ridiculous that in year 2 of having this feature it's still this bad.
Edit: had a couple alright games, but way too many games still have problem of giving the back too many carries. Just had the AI run on 3rd and 12 in the red zone while down by 4...lmao

Last edited by MB12; 09-23-2017 at 02:58 AM.
Old 09-25-2017, 05:26 PM   #64
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB12
Unfortunately didn't work. I changed every HC scheme to west coast, my opponent just did 24 pass attempts and 37 rushes by the same HB. 3.9 YPC and longest run was 17 so very forced. All on supersim all pro. Ridiculous that in year 2 of having this feature it's still this bad.
Edit: had a couple alright games, but way too many games still have problem of giving the back too many carries. Just had the AI run on 3rd and 12 in the red zone while down by 4...lmao
I suggest you now try: Balanced, Run Balanced, or Pass Balanced.
ur right that west coast can be a bit run heavy.
the carry distribution can be some BS.

you have to sit backs a few weeks during CFM to get equal carries for backs.
now, you can create a custom offensive playbook, apply to cpu, make ur second HB a fullback, and have 4-runs plays for HB and 2 for FB. now, the sim engine will give top hb 2/3 of carries and 1/3 carries go to second hb.

that is the best way to exact cpu play calling. this is possible in madden 17, as u can super sim. I do not touch matt-en 18 at all. PM if you want more facts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »