Home

A Definitive Guide to CPU-CPU, Play the Moment, and Super Sim

This is a discussion on A Definitive Guide to CPU-CPU, Play the Moment, and Super Sim within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2017, 12:34 AM   #65
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: A Definitive Guide to CPU-CPU, Play the Moment, and Super Sim

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB12
Unfortunately didn't work. I changed every HC scheme to west coast, my opponent just did 24 pass attempts and 37 rushes by the same HB. 3.9 YPC and longest run was 17 so very forced. All on supersim all pro. Ridiculous that in year 2 of having this feature it's still this bad.
Edit: had a couple alright games, but way too many games still have problem of giving the back too many carries. Just had the AI run on 3rd and 12 in the red zone while down by 4...lmao
Team playbooks must be west coast. Lower HB team stamina to 85 for average starter; 90-for good; and 95-for top.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2017, 06:14 AM   #66
Just started!

Please forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this (and do let me know where it should go if this is the case!).

I'm an offline franchise sim player, and am playing Madden for the first time since Madden '08 or so. I like watching games while they're slow-simmed, but have had three of my team's seven games so far this season ruined by the CPU deciding to run fake field goals at absolutely idiotic moments and failing. Is there any way to prevent this?
Old 10-29-2017, 10:45 AM   #67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanbei
Please forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this (and do let me know where it should go if this is the case!).

I'm an offline franchise sim player, and am playing Madden for the first time since Madden '08 or so. I like watching games while they're slow-simmed, but have had three of my team's seven games so far this season ruined by the CPU deciding to run fake field goals at absolutely idiotic moments and failing. Is there any way to prevent this?

yes, don' spectate ....
Old 11-11-2017, 07:02 PM   #68
Rookie

So i've recently hopped over to team Xbox. Why the hell does this game pause after 10 minutes of CPU vs CPU? Even when plugged up to a USB to keep the controller on. Any way around this?
Old 11-11-2017, 07:31 PM   #69
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by 56thDown
So i've recently hopped over to team Xbox. Why the hell does this game pause after 10 minutes of CPU vs CPU? Even when plugged up to a USB to keep the controller on. Any way around this?
I've seen this complaint pop up several times since the last patch, but so far I haven't been able to duplicate it. The way I do CPU vs CPU is to go into SuperSim, select the "Slow" game speed and use the "Jump forward to end of game" option. Every play in the game plays out for me unless I press Circle (B on XBOX).

Maybe try that if you aren't already and see if it works for you? If it does still go to the menu, make absolutely sure that it wasn't your controller turning off (that will stop the sim and send it to the pause menu, as will dashboarding)
Old 11-11-2017, 07:41 PM   #70
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
I've seen this complaint pop up several times since the last patch, but so far I haven't been able to duplicate it. The way I do CPU vs CPU is to go into SuperSim, select the "Slow" game speed and use the "Jump forward to end of game" option. Every play in the game plays out for me unless I press Circle (B on XBOX).

Maybe try that if you aren't already and see if it works for you? If it does still go to the menu, make absolutely sure that it wasn't your controller turning off (that will stop the sim and send it to the pause menu, as will dashboarding)
You must be on PS4. Yeah, I've done CPU vs CPU on PS4 as well and this never happened in Madden on there. Has to be an Xbox thing and it is really annoying.
Old 11-11-2017, 07:43 PM   #71
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by 56thDown
You must be on PS4. Yeah, I've done CPU vs CPU on PS4 as well and this never happened in Madden on there. Has to be an Xbox thing and it is really annoying.
Yeah, I'm PS4. If this is really an XBOX-only problem, I'm afraid I can't be of much help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2017, 07:52 PM   #72
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Yeah, I'm PS4. If this is really an XBOX-only problem, I'm afraid I can't be of much help.
No problem. Thanks anyway.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »