Home

Nano Blitz Detection

This is a discussion on Nano Blitz Detection within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2016, 10:47 PM   #9
Pro

GoJags904's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Nano Blitz Detection

That was in 16. Every time I beat the OT and it was a run play or PA my DE would always stutter and give up a yard or even get beat before I regained control to try and get a tackle. I thought that was bad, and that was coming off the edge, after contact, so this is atrocious smh . It's like fix the animations and player movement/speed instead of blatantly freezing player control mid play. Ughhhhh. It's the only football fix so whatever just whateva.

Buy my New Single "Cray Cray" available on ITUNES @ http://apple.co/28MBmhh Sent from my LG using Tapatalk

NFL --- JAX JAGUARS (DUUUUVAAAL)
MLB --- BOSTON RED SOX
NBA --- LAKERS4LIFE
NCAAF --- GATOR NATION (UF)
NCAAB --- DUKE BLUE DEVILS
MLS --- DC UNITED
BARCLAYS PL --- CHELSEA

MUSIC/ARTIST ALIAS --- SHIESTY SLIM
"CRAY CRAY" available on ITUNES, GOOGLE PLAY, AMAZON
Old 08-21-2016, 10:54 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
I mean yea it sucks, but what else can they do? Nanos are a definite issue and I would rather them do this to combat the double A gaps that people exploit, than to not work on features.

I mean I don't really see any other way around it. Nanos ruin the online game scene.

I wish we had an option to turn it off for offline play though.
the option would be nice. unless I am mistaken for us offline cfm folks it screws up all double a gap designed blitzes. ouch. that sucks.
Old 08-21-2016, 10:55 PM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJags904
That was in 16. Every time I beat the OT and it was a run play or PA my DE would always stutter and give up a yard or even get beat before I regained control to try and get a tackle. I thought that was bad, and that was coming off the edge, after contact, so this is atrocious smh . It's like fix the animations and player movement/speed instead of blatantly freezing player control mid play. Ughhhhh. It's the only football fix so whatever just whateva.

Buy my New Single "Cray Cray" available on ITUNES @ http://apple.co/28MBmhh Sent from my LG using Tapatalk

Let me know when you're looking for production....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2016, 11:01 PM   #12
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

is it only on user controlled players? what if you switch off of him right as you hit the gap?
Old 08-21-2016, 11:11 PM   #13
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgexpat
the option would be nice. unless I am mistaken for us offline cfm folks it screws up all double a gap designed blitzes. ouch. that sucks.
Rex did say that it's not the play itself that causes nano blitz detection to kick in, it's the user controlled movements on the line (front 7). I could be wrong.
Old 08-21-2016, 11:14 PM   #14
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

AT least it is somewhat realistic; Most pro players who get a free run at a QB because an OL player doesn't touch them, has to consider screen..And since the OL still makes strange moves like abandoning their opponent, allowing a free run at the QB, this seems to potentially put a band-aid on two issues until something better is created...I can live with it for now..
Old 08-21-2016, 11:16 PM   #15
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Rex did say that it's not the play itself that causes nano blitz detection to kick in, it's the user controlled movements on the line (front 7). I could be wrong.
Yeah it sounds like it's triggered by use of hot routes/adjustments to create the blitzes. So maybe a designed blitz like that would be unaffected.

Watch me play video games
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2016, 11:35 PM   #16
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
I should have watched more of that stream I guess, thanks for posting that because I had no clue until Mill started talking about it.

Definitely interesting to hear them talk about it. Rex emphasizes using "football concepts and strategy to win instead of some 20 step glitch" and I think the clip pretty clearly shows exactly that but still being penalized. No hot routes, no crazy pre-snap user movement, just running the play as it was designed.

I totally get where they're coming from and applaud them for trying to come up with a solution to eradicate that type of garbage play-style but hopefully it can be cleaned up so it doesn't interfere with those that are playing the "right" way.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »