Home

Relocate Rams Away From Los Angeles?

This is a discussion on Relocate Rams Away From Los Angeles? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2016, 10:48 AM   #9
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Relocate Rams Away From Los Angeles?

It gets worse...

When you switch to the new stadium in year 2, all the low amenity attributes (parking, concessions, etc.) of the Coliseum stick and you don't get the high ratings of the new "futuristic" stadium (which you are locked into, so you're locked into lousy stadium ratings FOREVER as the Rams this means).

The same glitch affected the Vikings automatic move to their new stadium in Madden 16. The stadium would switch in year 2, but the low ratings carried over. It was stupid.

I mean... Yikes, this is a terrible over-sight on EA's part, and a real head scratcher they programmed it so you're forced out of the Coliseum after year 1. I wonder who's bright idea that was...

Damn, I was really excited for a Rams Franchise too, but now I'm not going to bother. That stadium glitch means when the CPU runs a Rams Franchise they will always struggle financially, as will anyone who does a Rams Franchise.
Old 08-23-2016, 10:49 AM   #10
Banned

Aggies67's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconbits11
Wow, old man Kroneke must have paid off the Madden Staff too
Hilarious! If I could like this 100 times, I would! Well, not really, but I did like it a lot!
Old 08-23-2016, 11:17 AM   #11
Pro

MMurda's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
It gets worse...

When you switch to the new stadium in year 2, all the low amenity attributes (parking, concessions, etc.) of the Coliseum stick and you don't get the high ratings of the new "futuristic" stadium (which you are locked into, so you're locked into lousy stadium ratings FOREVER as the Rams this means).

The same glitch affected the Vikings automatic move to their new stadium in Madden 16. The stadium would switch in year 2, but the low ratings carried over. It was stupid.

I mean... Yikes, this is a terrible over-sight on EA's part, and a real head scratcher they programmed it so you're forced out of the Coliseum after year 1. I wonder who's bright idea that was...

Damn, I was really excited for a Rams Franchise too, but now I'm not going to bother. That stadium glitch means when the CPU runs a Rams Franchise they will always struggle financially, as will anyone who does a Rams Franchise.
You cant even upgrade them if you made money to do so?? if so thats terrible and horrible forsight for ea. i swear they make it so hard for you to root for them when they cant get outta their own way. it always has to be 1 step forward with many more back to negate any fwd movement. we go deep into franch so it will suck to watch this play out. we're always trying to help out other tms by making them better with trades and etc but this cant be helped.
----------------------
Madden Since '92
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2016, 11:20 AM   #12
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMurda
You cant even upgrade them if you made money to do so?? if so thats terrible and horrible forsight for ea. i swear they make it so hard for you to root for them when they cant get outta their own way. it always has to be 1 step forward with many more back to negate any fwd movement. we go deep into franch so it will suck to watch this play out. we're always trying to help out other tms by making them better with trades and etc but this cant be helped.
I'm sorry you can upgrade the glitched ratings (which forces you to spend millions you shouldnt have to, and leaves millions less for signing bonuses)

The ratings should all got to 5 like it does for any other team that moves into a deluxe stadium.

But they don't, they Coliseum ratings carry over for some reason.
Old 08-23-2016, 01:12 PM   #13
Pro

MMurda's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
I'm sorry you can upgrade the glitched ratings (which forces you to spend millions you shouldnt have to, and leaves millions less for signing bonuses)

The ratings should all got to 5 like it does for any other team that moves into a deluxe stadium.

But they don't, they Coliseum ratings carry over for some reason.
yea i agree...def shouldnt have to but at least its possible. but this sounds like a clear glitch. maybe a patch candidate there. we should def get this into the devs attn if someone can tweet it. i think that would be better than burying it in the bugs/glitches thread
----------------------
Madden Since '92

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »