Home

Safe to start a CFM? Or wait?

This is a discussion on Safe to start a CFM? Or wait? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-23-2016, 01:04 PM   #1
Rookie

Resurrection403's Arena

OVR: 0
Safe to start a CFM? Or wait?

Is anyone holding out for the first patch/updates/tuners? Or is it safe to start now and they should work well with existing CFMs'?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2016, 01:15 PM   #2
Rookie

Mav3rek7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Safe to start a CFM? Or wait?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resurrection403
Is anyone holding out for the first patch/updates/tuners? Or is it safe to start now and they should work well with existing CFMs'?
I don't see any issues that would prevent starting a CFM. If you play the preseason, you will see any bugs that would make a CFM not an option for you until something is fixed. I've played a pre-season and didn't see any big concerns. I restarted only because I had accidentally used a bad roster where Fitzpatrick was a free agent and signed with Cleveland.

Right now the only 2 bugs I see that are an issue, have already been addressed and will be fixed in the first patch. Until then, they are easily fixed by enforcing some "house rules". The 2 I'm referring to are the bug where you can see if your opponent is running or passing, and the bug where you can see all the stats for guys in the draft class, before the draft. As long as you can trust yourself to not use these exploits, then I'd say start it up!
Old 08-23-2016, 01:19 PM   #3
Pro

MMurda's Arena

OVR: 5

We're gonna start a test franchise and run it for a yr so we can get familiar with everything and also do some slider tweaks and testing without messing up a real one. by then we should have enough confidence to either start or wait. somebody already posted a bad issue that was super messed up. he said it let him resign someone even tho he didnt have enough money. it put him in the negative and ruined him from being able to sign anyone else. thats a franchise killer...gotta find these potholes first
----------------------
Madden Since '92
Old 08-23-2016, 01:25 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMurda
We're gonna start a test franchise and run it for a yr so we can get familiar with everything and also do some slider tweaks and testing without messing up a real one. by then we should have enough confidence to either start or wait. somebody already posted a bad issue that was super messed up. he said it let him resign someone even tho he didnt have enough money. it put him in the negative and ruined him from being able to sign anyone else. thats a franchise killer...gotta find these potholes first
usually, i mess about with a CFM for a day or so, find my feet and then start a proper one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »